Chapter 5

Y/n's pov  

Well miss froggy do you understand what you need now asked karl..

Yes I do Karl Jacobs I need to dig a little deeper and work even harder to get my restaurant I said.

Karl groaned and I fell off his head.

Alright yall one more time it don't matter what you look like it don't matter- why isn't anyone singing with me said Jack.

The animals walked away upset.

Well if yall are set up on being human there's only one way gumbo gumbo in the pot we need a princess, watcha got said Karl.

Niki but she's not a princess I said.

Hush up and and looka t the gumbo said Karl.

Ta da said bad.

That's right big daddy kings of the Mardi Gras parade so that makes Niki a princess I said.

Does that count asked Tommy.

Yes it does but only till midnight when the Mardi Gras parade is over said Karl.

Hop along you only got till then to get that princess to kiss you one she does boom you both turn human said Karl.

Midnight said Tommy.

That doesn't give us enough time at all I said.

What about me Karl I want to be human to so I can play jazz with the big boys I want fingers and toes and a bellybutton not the kind that sticks out but the kind that goes in said Quackity.

Jabber jaws you dig a little deeper you'll find everything you need come on come on come on said Karl.

There's alot of rivers between here and New Orleans yall best get swimming said Karl.

Wait I got a better idea said Quackity.

Then we got on a boat.

They got guns said Quackity.

Man that's one is one killer Diller costume said a man in a tiger costume.

Hey gator can you blow that horn asked the man in a rhino costume.

Quackity did as told.

Come on come sit with us were playing Mardi Gras said the man in the Rhino costume.

Quackity smiled and followed them.

Me and Tommy held each other close then when he walked away me and Tommy looked at each other.

I laughed nervously as I let go of him.

We can't miss this little Quackity going to finally play with the big boys said Jack.

Jack flew away.

I looked at Tommy.

Tommy you coming I asked.

Oh I'll catch up with you later said Tommy.

I nodded then followed Jack.

  Tommy's pov  

I looked at some objects and made a ring

I then put it in a nut box.

Oh Angaleene why can't I just look Y/n in the eye and say I will do whatever it takes to make all your dream come true because I love you I said.

Whoa whoa cap you making goo goo eyes at my girl said Jack.

No no no no I said.

That's it, put them up, I'm going to make some shoes out of you said Jack.