The Brat [Oscar Isaac] - SMUT, STEPUNCLE

Warning: Step-uncle, Spanking

"Mom, why do I have to stay there?" asked Y/N her mother as she looked out the car window. "I'm of age; I can just stay home with no problem."

"Because your father-," Y/M/N began, and Y/N rolled her eyes.

"He's not my father," she interrupted them immediately, crossing his arms in front of her chest.

Her mother sighed. "Your stepfather and I have discussed that you will stay there, with his brother, so just be happy and it's quite exciting, after all, Oscar is an actor-

Y/N raised an eyebrow. "Why would I care about any of that?" she asked, "I don't know him and I don't want to know him."

Y/M/N didn't speak and turned into a driveway. "You will be on your best behavior and not embarrass me," she said and sighed, "Understood?"

Y/N looked at her and smiled falsely. "Of course, I will, I know how much you would hate it if I embarrassed you," she said and got out of the car. She looked up as she saw a man, who was very attractive, step out. That would have to be Oscar, she thought, taking a deep breath. But just because he was attractive still didn't mean she would like it here.

"Y/M/N!" he called cheerfully and came to them, "How are you?"

"Very well and you, Oscar?" asked their mother. Y/N rolled her eyes and went to the trunk to get her suitcase, not paying attention to the conversation.

"Do you want me to help you?" he asked and she looked at him in surprise, not realizing he was there. Without a word she took her suitcase and went into the house. She didn't want to say goodbye to her mother. Oscar also came into the house a few minutes later and she looked to him with her arms crossed.

"Where's my room?" she asked simply and he sighed before leading her to a room.

"Mine is at the end of the hall," he said pointing to his room. Y/N nodded and went to her room. She flopped down on the bed and sighed. She was an adult and was treated like a toddler by her mother, but she had no choice but to stay here, right? But what if he got tired of her? Her mother would have no choice but to allow her to go back home...A mischievous grin formed on her lips. She just had to get Oscar to the point where he'd had enough. The only question was how she could do it....

The night after, she was walking down the stairs when the doorbell rang, wearing a short black dress. Oscar, however, was already at the door and opened it. "Who are you?" he asked the boy.

"I...um-" he stuttered, and Y/N stepped up to Oscar.

"He's here for me; we're going to a party," she explained and was about to scurry past him, but he stopped her. He looked at the boy with a smile before stepping back and closing the door in his face. "What are you doing?"

"You're not going to a party with some boy," he said simply. Y/N reached for the door handle and was about to open it again, but he stopped her and put his hand on the door.

"What the hell is this? I can do what I want," she said and he laughed.

"You live with me right now, so you have to listen to what I say and you're not going to any party," he said sternly and stepped toward her; she took a step back until her back hit the wall, "So go to your room and put on something else." -He looked down her body- "Now, little girl."

She gasped softly when she heard him call her that and slid past him and up the stairs. For a moment she closed her eyes before she opened them and huffed. How could he think he had the right, that he could determine anything? It was bad enough that she had to be here because her mother thought it was best for her, though she probably thought more like throwing a party-.