Embrassed By Own Body (Plateran One-shot)

This chapters name might be not accurate but remember that I'm not that good at englis, and I can make a lot of mistakes sometimes.

Pre story: Player and Veteran were dying from the hot weather, and desided to go on a little back trip. Also they desided to invite others too, so the whole crew went to the back together to have some fun.

Veterans POV:

"Hey Player, when are you coming out of there?" I asked with annoyed sound in my voice, because Player hasn't come out yet of the dressing room. It has been almost 15 minutes from the moment he entered it. Everyone else was ready much faster and were already swimming in the ocean.
"Y-yeah I'm coming out! Just give me one more minute!" Player responded with a nervous voice. I don't know what's taking him so long, I just hope he doesn't stay there for another 10 minutes.

"I'm tired of standing here so I'm gonna check waters temperature" I said to him already starting to walk away but he shouted "Wait, I'm coming out!" and run out of the dressing room.

Players POV;

I have been standing here for 5 minutes, even though I have put on my swimming trunks. But the reason for that is I'm kind of shy to show my figure on public like on beach ect. But now It's even more bothering me, because Veteran will see it much better than ever. And I'm really shy to show my thiccnes to someone, who is my best friend but also a crush. I know that people think that thiccnes is atractive, but I still wasn't sure what was Veterans opinion on it. Maybe he wouldn't like it or think It's gross. Also, my swim trunks were pretty thight.

"I'm tired of standing here so I'm gonna check waters temperature" I heard Veteran saying, and walking away. I couldn't hesitate anymore, It's now or never, I'll just try to not show my figure, and he won't even notice it. So I ran out of the dressing room towards him.

Veterans POV:

"Sorry that I made you wait for a long time, didn't mean to stay there for that long" Player said with guilty in his voice. "It's okay bud, at least you finally came out of the-" I tried to finish the sentence, but as I looked lower at him, I discovered something new for myself. Player is much thiccer in real life than in game. And let me just say, that even though I already had a crush on him, his body just charmed me.

His thight swimming trunks were showing his thicc buns, along with the thicc thights. And his upper body was pretty slim, wich made him even more atractive.

I think that I was blushing with my whole body, because Player looked worried. And then I started nosebleeding, really hard. "Veteran is everything okay?!" Player tried to wipe out the blood, but my nose just kept bleeding, because of the strong simping towards Player.

Players POV:

His nose started to bleed, and not going to lie, it scared me a bit because he was losing a lot of blood that he might even pass out. I didn't know how to stop the bleeding, and Veteran was almost falling when walking. He couldn't walk normally, and the quickest decidion that came to my head was to carry him in bridal style.

And after some tries, I was able to lift up his heavy body, and run to others. "Player what happened, why are you-" "No time to explain, Veteran is nosebleeding really hard, and can pass out any minute, you have any handkerchief?" I interrupted Captains words, putting Veteran carefully on the towel. Captain gave me a pack of hankies. After some time, the nosebleeding stopped, and Veteran finally come to oneslef.

"Vet, is everything okay? How do you feel?" I asked lifting his head up on a pillow. "Yeah... Everything is goochie" He laughed, making me blush a bit.

Veterans POV:

All I remembered now was how he carried me in his hands and his worried voice. Rest of the thoughts were all about Players thicc body. Yes I'm a simp, so what? He really is hella hot. "Why did you pass out?" Player asked with worried voice. "Well if you really want to know the reason..." I stuttered, "Is it some kind of illnes? Or something worse?" Player asked with deep care in his voice. "I was just charmed by your attracive thicc and hot body" I finally answered blushing and nervously brushing my neck.

Player freezed for a second, not letting out even a single sound. Then his cheeks filled up with Rose blush, wich then became more red. But then he started laughing for some reason.

Players POV:

As he said that my body was hot and atractive, my thoughts stopped for a while. So I was nervous and shy about my body in vain? Dang it, I could've just aksed him did he like this kind of body type, but well there's no need for it anymore. I couldn't do anything but to start laughing because of my stupidness. Veteran was obviously confused, so I decided to tell him everything.

After that he was looking at me with pity. He placed his hand on my shoulder, and said "Dude, even if I wouldn't like the look of your body, I wouldn't let it bother my feelings for y- I-I mean our friendship". "Wait did you say that you have feelings for me..?" I asked blushing harder than ever. "well.. Y-yeah" he seemed flustered, and probably splitted the truth accidentally. But that didn't matter.

"You know... I have some hard feelings for you too" I said, leaning towards him.

He placed his hand on my face to bring it closer.

And then, our lips met

That sweet and soft touch, felt like taste of heaven

I leaned even more in, and he did the same

"HAHA CAUGHT YOU IN 4K!" Mr.Cheese shouted behind them. "DANG IT MR.CHEESE, YOU INTERRUPTED THEM" Gnome and Dum shouted at Mr.Cheese, while others were just laughing. "I'm sorry that we messed up your romantic confess, we were just wondering what happened here" Thegentelman said trying to hesitate his laugh. "I knew there was something between you two!" Captain giggled, like he knew that this was coming to happen. "And I thought I was trip ping again" Stoner joked and slightly laughed. Bro was laughing hard, while Ninja was trying to stop him by shoving him. "Look boys, we got a new couple here" Mother told Timmy and Franklin who were looking at us with evil smiles.

I noticed a water pistol near me. It was filled with plenty of water, so I attacked Mr.Cheese, splitting a Jet of water in his face. After that I stood up and started to shoot water at everyone. Veteran was confused at first, but then he joined by shouting "LET THE WAR BEGIN".

We runned away in to the ocean before anyone could notice us. After that everyone was trying to attack us, while we defended ourselfs with water. At the end of the day, we all laughed at that situation.

FINALLY I FINISHED THIS LEZZ GOO

I wanted to update today, but I remembered about one of my old stories I wrote in school, and wanted to continue it, but it would take me the whole day,  because if we are talking about writing a fantasy story in my home language, it will have bunch of lore and all that stuff that comes automatically from my head. So I wanted to do a little one-shot to entertain you guys a bit. I hope you liked it!
Cya! -Varkku 1302 words