[19]

MORNING SUNLIGHT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
chapter 19

one voice message left

hi Max ! hum, i know you asked me not to call you but i couldn't, so i tried, to see if you were still woke up, but i think you're not haha. i hope you've enjoy your show, and i bet that you've screamed like a fool on 'sign of the times'. oh, and, the next day, i was bored so i listened 'fine line' and, honestly, i liked it, i can't lie. anyway, i'm really excited to see you again tomorrow, it's been an eternity that we haven't seen each other and i miss you so much. bye. 

one voice message left

hey ! sorry, i was up when you called me, i just didn't run fast enough to reply and right now, you're propably sleeping. yes, it was fire, and no, i haven't screamed on 'sign of the times' i've litteraly cried, okay ? oh, and i wanted to say that i really wish you were here, 'cause it was great, but i bet it would be better with you. by the way, now that you've listened this amazing and iconic album, i will talk about it everytime okay ? you're not ready. oh, and me too, i can't wait too see you. i think i don't say it enough but i really really miss you, a lot. like, everytime i go to school, everytime i'm alone at home, everytime i'm with my friends i miss you. but i'll be really tired so i hope for you that you have a good sofa, or i would go to sleep at Joe's. god, it's 3 am and i speak too much again. good night and see ya tomorrow !  

instagram

maax_ine-davis

●○

○●

○●

and i'll go anywhere you want me 🍃☀️

liked by yazdemand, 51212.87287, itzz_cori and 690 667 others

comments

yazdemand i can't believe that you're pretty even when you fly

maax_ine-davis and me i can't believe that you're pretty EVERY SINGLE DAY
unknown luv their friendship so much

will.gao_ traitor
maax_ine-davis what ? i come to london, i'll see you !
will.gao_ yeah, but you're not going to sleep at my house
kit.connor ;)
will.gao ugh...

itzz_cori OMG GIRL MISS U SO MUCH I NEED TO SEE UR FACE RN
maax_ine-davis miss y'all too <3
unknown i love this girl so much

yeah, it's a short chapter, but pretty cute <3
did ya guys like it?