My friends

Mrs. Nellie Todd felt her own tears building up in her eyes. That was their first night as a wedded couple and she should be the happiest woman on Earth to finally have the name of the man she loved for the longest time. But something is tugging at her heart. Something so grave.
"Pet..." he sat down behind her and pulled her petite frame in an embrace, his chin is now resting on her shoulder.
"Mr. T...!" she exclaimed as his hands moved from her waist up to touch her breasts.
"Sweeney, pet. You're my wife now." he kissed her neck making her gasped for air as one of his hand slithered inside her corset.
Nellie's tears fell, she needs to tell him, her conscience is pushing her to tell him.

Sweeney halted when he noticed her crying silently in his embrace.
"Nell?" he pulled her to face him and wiped her tears. He loves her, and the last thing he'd want to see is tears in her eyes.
"Why, Nell? What's the matter, pet?" he asked. She closed her eyes tightly, her mouth opened a few times but no words come out.
"You regret marrying me?" he sounded hurt.
"No!!! No... I love you, more than my life. I love you."
"Then why, love?"
"L-Lucy..." just from the moment she uttered his late wife's name, Sweeney's expression changed from soft to ever so deadly as he glared at her. But she had no other choice now. She had to let him know, he has the right to know.
"What has she to do with this, Eleonor?" he sounded so fearful.
"S-She didn't die that night..."she saw his face turned grim.
"T-The poison didn't kill her...but made her lose her mind." she continued.
"What the hell are you saying Eleonor?!" he shouted and held both her arms and shook her.
"Th-The beggar woman..." hearing that made his eyes opened wide.
"No!!!" he pushed her.
"I'm so sorry..." Nellie cried.
"You lied to me!" it was very swift and sharp, she felt his hand landed on her cheek, the sound roamed in the room and she trembled.
"I didn't know, I swear! I thought she died." she cried holding her aching jaw.
"You lied to me! Even when you saw her, you didn't say a thing. Y-you burned her!!!" he suddenly kneeled and grabbed her hand away from her face and hit her again.
"I was only thinking of you... I never lied, love... I never did." she cried when he grabbed her hair and pulled her face to look at him.
"It all makes sense now, bloody woman." he looked at her with an evil grin and pushed her to bed.
"It's all for love, isn't it, pet?!" he said as he took off his longsleeves and ripped her dress into two.
"Sweeney!!!" terror filled her, anticipating what he'd do next when he grabbed her jaws, almost crushing them with his grip.
"You'll get lovin you deserve, you whore!" he screamed gritting his teeth and crushed his lips on her in the most painful way, biting her until she tasted blood through his kisses. She tried to push him away, but he hit her again that she felt her vision spinning. Then he pulled off his trousers, and totally ripped her dress now, not leaving anything on her body,but his torturing hands, pressing hard on her skin leaving bruises on it.
His hands then pressed on her neck making her cough before he grabbed her hair again, tears filled Nellie's eyes as she looked at her husband on top of her.
"Sweeney please...!" his knees separated her legs in a kicking way, his hands now crushing on her breast that she screamed in pain.
"B-Ben..!" she pushed him, but this time, it wasn't his hand that landed not on her face,but his fist on her flat tummy. She felt like passing out because of pain and fear, but he made sure she was awake by pulling her hair as he lowered himself and thrusted not so gently, making her cry louder.
"P-please...!" she managed to whisper as he thrusted again, so hard that she felt herself literally divided into two.
Sweeney looked down on Nellie's feminity, he felt it. The bloody woman is still innocent up to that moment and now she's bleeding as he took her. Tears swell from her eyes as she begged him to be gentle, as she pushed him to stop. But no, she's nothing but a whore, she'd thrown herself to him, didn't she? Lied about Lucy's death for this. "Lucy..." he gritted his teeth and drove deeper, claiming her totally. Nellie screamed out loud as she twisted underneath him. The pain was too excruciating, no amount of pain could contend to it and it didn't stop there. Sweeney moved harshly, pounding onto her, keeping his hands busy hurting her at the same time as he thrusted in and out her bleeding feminity.
She didn't know how long she was crying, it felt like she begged him for like forever but didn't listen to her, he never treated her like his wife. He treated her like a paid prostitute until he stretched and cried out Lucy's name, holding her round bottom as he climaxed. He collapsed on top of her and stayed for awhile before he harshly took off his shaft out of her and left. Not even looking at her, he left her in so much agony. Nellie's eyes were opened wide, she can't even barely move, all of her was hurting and it wasn't just the physical pain he'd inflicted in her that's making her cry. It was her lost innocense, her soul he just ripped that night.