Chapter 2 - Sweet...

Hello again. UwU I'm really sorry for not being able to update these days. =( The schedule is really tight and I really feel stressed because of a lot of work. -__- Still, after receiving too much support, I finally managed to finish this chapter. ☺️💖

Thank you to all the readers who vote, commented and supported.🥰💜 Enjoy!! 😁💝

========================================

..........The morning breeze invaded the energetic class where laughter could be heard. Chatters overpowered the silence that lingered inside the room a few minutes ago. It was Konoha high school- where people from filthily wealthy families can only take a step into this magnificent school compound. In the last year of high school, students seem to be focused on chatting and having fun rather than working hard and studying to get good grades. Well, learning isn't even needed anyway. Each one of them has their parent's successful business which needs an heir in the future. 

.....All of them were arrogant, rude, disrespectful to teachers and never takes the lessons seriously. Bullying was one of their favourite activities that kept them coming to this school. There was one particular victim that falls under their unimaginable harassment that can make any normal person go insane. 

...Today is a normal day. Perfect weather and cozy yet comfortable temperature. The sakura trees were booming in the school compound gracefully leaving their petals on the ground. The cold breeze was running here and there and most of the students were having a good Friday morning while talking to their friends. All except for one- she, the target of every bully in the school. 

.....She stood there, in front of her desk, wearing her usual baggy clothes, glasses under her long bangs, hiding her eyes from people. Those amethyst eyes stared at the letters drawn on her table with no emotion. Those rude words, those filthy pictures, and those messy ink marks on the wood didn't provoke her anger nor made her sad. She was used to these things anyway. 

Sakura: "Hey, loser. Like my drawings?" It was when a book hit her head hard that she broke from her daydream which is a nightmare. She turned to that person without a single emotion on her face, just looking at the ground while feeling the aching pain in her head that feels nice. The book was pretty thick. Then the strong smell of expensive perfume forced its way into her sensitive nose, making her hold her breath. She felt a shadow on her petite body, still not daring to move an inch or doesn't have any intention to. 

Ino: "Don't waste your breath on that deaf nerd Sakura. She can't even speak duh." Then another one came. The blonde who was the best friend of the school's principal's daughter, stepped in front of her, crossing her arms, looking at her with disgusted eyes. She stood still, trying to calm her breath that was hitching, It was way too early for her to experience one of the biggest trauma she has suffered.  

Sakura: "Yah, right. Her trash smells make me want to vomit." That was when her bag was kicked by her heels, which helped her to fake her short height which is no taller than a dwarf. Her neatly arranged books were scattered on the ground and she just watched the pages crumble. She couldn't move, speak, fight back or do anything. She was tired to do so. She was scared to do so. All she could do was pray, pray to God to make those two figures that has been torturing her disappear. To the god who was never there when she needed nor the god who didn't exist. At first, she believed in god, hoping that one day, God would erase her fears.

.....But after losing count of the endless and hopeless days where she had to shed silent tears, she bitterly believed that there was no God, at least not in her life. The devils favour her more. Now two devils are standing in front of her early in the morning, throwing any possible insults they could find. No words came out from her dry throat nor from her heart which was in terrible pain. She took a quick breath, reminding herself that it will be okay. Just a slap or two would end this shit.