pt 3<3

Warning: drugs, neck kisses
School was finally over and I took the note vance gave me out of my pocket to see what his address is. I start to walk to his house. When I arrived I knocked on the door. Vance opened it. Hey, I said. He didn't say anything and just let me in. I walked in and his house was very messy but I didn't say anything. He took my hand and leaded the way to his room. I was kinda shocked that he took my hand and blushed really hard but luckily he didn't see it. When we came into his room I saw drugs on his bed. "You do drugs?" I ask. "Yeah, do you?" He asks. "Yep" I said. "Do you want some?" He asks. I was very surprised when he asked me cause it's kinda sweet ig? "Sure" I say. He hands me some weed. "Thanks" I say. After a while I get really high but he didn't cause he smoked less than me. "Mmm vance, you look so hot" I say. "I could say the same about you, darling" He says. He pushed me against his wall. We started making out. Then he starts kissing my neck. I moan "Oh vance" then he stops. "Noooo, don't stop" I begged. "You're high y/n, you will regret this anyway." "No I wont" I say. "No y/n"he says. "Fine" I say. "We will do the project another time cause it's getting late" He says. "Ok, I will go home" I say. "Ok" He says and leads me to the door. "Bye vance" I say. "Bye y/n" He says. And I walk away. The next day when I wake up I can't remember anything of last night. "We didn't do anything right?" I question myself. I decide to call vance to ask what happend.