Naruto pay attention!

AN: I have a job now! Yay! And I've been working almost every single day. So it's been hard to work on my fic. I'm sorry for the delay. And thank you to those who favorited, and commented. You really helped. Also the ADHD was strong with this one, I had a hard time contrasting on anything.

I will now answer some comments.

Dork 19 Bookaholic:
Who knows if Tom will or not? But I can say I am setting up what will happen when the time comes. But I hope this chap answers your thoughts.

The guest under the last commenter:
Thank you for the correct spelling for Weasley, I did mean to leave the 'e' off of Kitsun, I like how it sounds.
Genny will eventually fess up, but not till she has to. She will not want Harry to go to  Azkaban because of her. But (unfortunately) she will never be a part of Harry's group, too much guilt for not speaking up.

And thanks to those who told me (very nicely) about the mix up of Bill and Charlie. If you go and look I have fixed that.

.......

A few years before Naruto disappeared, Suna:

A little boy with red hair stared over the playground with tired eyes. He rubbed at them. He was tired, sad, and lonely. He didn't understand why no one wanted to play with him. He sat on a swing clutching his teddy bear, looking forlornly at his fellow children playing.

"Hello." The red head looked up to see a pale, dark haired, blue eyed boy. This boy was talking to him.

"Hi." The little boy replied, holding on to his teddy a bit tighter.

"What's your name?" The new boy asked.

"Gaara." The red head told the other.

The dark haired boy gave Gaara a smile that put the boy on edge. Gaara could feel how smart and... cunning this boy was. It felt as if Gaara was walking into a trap. "What's your name?"

"Tomū Nazū. Want to go and...play? I'm new to Suna and don't have any friends."

Gaara blinked. Is that why this boy was approaching him? Did he not know better? "Okay." Gaara was then alarmed when the boy reached out to grab his hand. "Wait!" But it was too late, Tomū now had a cut on his hand.

Gaara felt as if he was about to cry, but instead of yelling and being mean Tomū just offered Garra a smile. "So no touching? It was really interesting how the sand stopped me. I wonder if there is a way to stop that from happening?" Tomū was then just murmuring to himself, just barely audible.

"W-what about your hand?" Gaara asked. Tomū showed his hand to the red head, who saw it was already healed. "Wow"

Tomū nodded, "still want to play? Or can I ask about your sand?"

Gaara answered Tomū's questions about his sand, Tomū was jotting down notes on a notepad that he produced out of nowhere. This was nice, this boy wasn't scared of him. Gaara really hoped he could stay friends with him.

.....

To the Dark Lord:

I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match you will be mortal once more.

R.A.B.

"Regulus Arcturus black." Tom snarled.

Naruto nodded, as she listened to kyuubi's explanation of who that was. "So when he disappeared, he died here?"

Tom nodded. "I'm afraid that we won't be able to destroy the locket right now."

Naruto hummed, "which horcrux do we go after then?"