Fluffy (Charity and Murray) - Pistachios and Kisses

Authors Note - Here is my first random fluffy one-shot for Murray and Charity

Authors Note - Here is my first random fluffy one-shot for Murray and Charity. It is just a bit of fluffiness. In this one-shot, Murray is a police officer and Charity is a doctor.

Warnings - Fluff overload and pistachio thriving 

Summary - Charity is peckish on a hot sunny day and goes on the hunt for a snack

Word Count - 1103

We sat in the garden with my sister Carina and her boyfriend Adrian

We sat in the garden with my sister Carina and her boyfriend Adrian. The weather was absolutely insane. It is lovely. Murray was sitting next to me, his arm resting on the cushion behind me. He was sipping away on the beer he got himself.

"How is it that whenever it's hot I become a moody bitch?" Carina asks, sighing as she throws her head back. She sighs frustrated.

"Doesn't that mean Charity would be the same? You are both twins. Do you get moody?" Adrian asks.

I shake my head. I love that he makes my sister happy. He is definitely the sweetest guy and he is the best person for her. He puts up with her, which is more than can be said for other people.

"I just am glad it's nice weather every now and then and I'm not stuck in my scrubs," I shrug.

"You look sexy in scrubs and a stethoscope around your neck, babe," Murray says with a grin on his face.

I shake my head. "You would say I look sexy in a pair of dungarees," I tell him.

He sips his beer, clearly thinking about what I said. The amount of times he has seen me in dungarees is ridiculous. That was not a good comparison.

"You do look cute in dungarees. You look good in a swimsuit too," Murray says to me softly.

"You two are sickly," Carina says. I gaze at her as she makes a gagging motion and I grab an ice cube out of my gin and tonic and throw it in her direction.

"How do you think we feel when we see you smooching Adrian's lips off?" I

"I am not that bad! Oh my gosh, you are a drama, Chairy," she says.

"Oh, and you're not? Anyway, I am hungry," I say, standing up, grabbing my phone and I walk a few steps off the decking.

"Dad probably has pistachios in the kitchen. Go have a look," Carina says.

I walk down the stairs and walk over the stepping stones of my Dad's garden. I walk through the kitchen and I open the cupboard, looking for some pistachios. There are at least 4 small packets.

"You alright, gorgeous?" I hear Murray's voice and turn to see him leaning against the door, his arms folded.

"I am. Why do you ask? Do I look flustered?" I ask him.

He flashes me a grin and struts over to me, wrapping his arms around me. I wrap my arms around his neck gazing up at him. "You look like a sweaty hot mess from the heat. You also look beautiful," He murmurs softly.

"You can be so full of crap, babe," I whisper, rubbing the back of his neck with my thumbs.

"I am not so full of crap. That is just plain rude," He speaks slightly louder. He bites his lip, trying not to grin at me.

"You just bloody call me beautiful, and my hair is sticking to my neck and I feel like I am sweating like mad," I complain softly.

"You are sweating like mad, my darling," Murray whispers with a grin.

"You know exactly how to make a girl feel good about herself," I utter in response. I make my way out of the embrace and I grab a pack of pistachios, needing the nibble on something. I go into the drawer with the bowls and I grab one. I smile as I feel Murray's arms wrap around me from behind. I put the bowl on the counter and attempted to shimmy towards the pistachios.

"You are cute, don't get me wrong. But you are being a cling on right now, babe," I tell him.

He presses a kiss to the sweaty skin of my neck and he gives me a gentle squeeze. "Can a guy not be proud to hold his girl?" Murray asks me as I rest my hand over his.

"I did not say that, did I? I just said you are being a bit of a cling on," I tell him simply.

"Are you going to share those pistachios?" He asks me, with a grin on his face.

"That's a good question," I say, pulling open the packet and tipping them into the bowl. I scrunch up the packet that the pistachios came in. "Would you throw this in the bin for me, love?" I ask him.

Murray folds his arms. "Excuse me, my love," He pauses, tapping his foot on the wooden floor, raising an eyebrow at me. "You are asking me to put that in the bin. Do I look like a slave to you?" Murray asks me.

"Do you want a serious answer to that question?" I ask.

"Not really. I know you won't give me one. I think you should chuck it in the bin," Murray replies with a grin.

"I think you should," I say, pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Do I get a pistachio if I do?" He asks, wiggling an eyebrow at me.

"You'll have to wait and see how generous I am feeling," I reply and he does as he has been asked. I quickly check my phone and catch him grabbing a pistachio. I look at the bowl and then at him. He folds his arms.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asks with the stupidest

"You thief!" I say playfully.

"What? I did not steal a pistachio! You would me, Charity-Amelia," He utters.

"I saw you! I was going to share them with you! You didn't have to be a thief!" I exclaim, folding my arms. I put on my pouty face which makes him laugh.

"You are so cute!" He states with a grin.

"You are a pistachio thief!" I say, raising an eyebrow.

"But, somehow you still love me. Don't you?" He winks.

"I refuse to comment," I say, grabbing myself a pistachio, and breaking the shell.

"You and I both know you love me. Let's not be daft," He utters, wrapping his arms around me as I pop the pistachio in my mouth. I chew on it and try to be mad at him. But the man is far too handsome and he knows it. Being handsome is probably his saving grace.

"I do but you stole a pistachio! And you are a police officer! Police officers do not lie!" I reply with a grin.

"Oh just shut up and kiss me, Charity!" Murray demands with a grin on his face. And, that is exactly what I do. I kiss him.

"You still stole a pistachio!"