MISSION 03

MISSION 03 |
さよならダミアン-デズモンド

"Anya-chan, can you please look after Gunther?"

"Oi."

"He tends to get lost, and sometimes he doesn't eat—"

"I dont need help from that goblin."

"So please be kind to his grumpy butt!" The boy huffed at his mother's words. He isn't grumpy. He just doesn't really like being babied and his mother does that a lot.

"I'll protect Gugu-kun with my life Mama-chan!" Emma smiles while Yor silently cries since Anya hasn't called her anything remotely related to her mother in ages.

"Leave me alone you Goblin"

"Waaaaah! Don't be rude Gugu-kun!" Emma smiles as the two children get along well. She has been worried about her son since he started a few days late and didn't know how his classmates would treat him, but hearing the reassuring words from Anya, she felt at peace.

Emma was about to say something until the yellow school bus pulls up in front of them.

"Look it's the bus! Have a good day you guys! I'll be here to pick you up this evening!"

As Gunther takes a window seat while Anya sits next to him, ranting off about her school, he looks out the window to see his mother crying, yelling that her 'penguin' has left his home.

'Kakasan really needs to get a boyfriend...'

Both Gunther and Anya got off the bus

Both Gunther and Anya got off the bus. The boy looked around with a boredom expression present on his face. Anya frown not liking it. Before she could say anything to him, a brown-haired girl with bombed on her clips came up to Anya.

She looks at Gunther and blushes seeing the handsome boy.

'He has the most bluest eyes ever!'

Anya looks at her friend, feeling confused. Why did she think about his eyes? Doesn't seem special to her.

"U-Uh...Blackbell Becky! B-But you can't call me Becky!" The boy said nothing but stared at Becky making the poor girl's face flush.

Anya shoved him on his rib making him groan. He looks at her, realizing what she means.

"Becker Gunther" Becky swoons hearing his voice.