SHOT 2

There was a loud clattering of dishes going on as Pallavi was washing the dishes in her kitchen and throwing them in the steel tub with such force that the whole apartment was echoing with the sound. Raghav frowns at the sound as Farhad smirks,

R: Itna shor kyu hai?

F: bhabhi ko mujhpe itna gussa aa raha hai ki mujhe maar daal degi, pata nahi bichare kitchenware ko bhukatna pad raha hai

R: kyu?

F: Anna, unki boutique ki job ko break dene ke liye convince kiya. Abhi tak bhabhi Vedant ki nazron me nahi aayi. Main risk kaise lu? Bhabhi ko kidnap kar denge toh?

Upar se maine ye bhi bola ki full time catering kar le roz roz, kyuki tab khana khud bana sakti hai aur delivery ke liye main kisi ko bhi arrange kar dunga. Toh unko gussa aa gaya, wo ab bhi apne marzi pe apni life decisions nahi le paa rahi hai. Hamare wajah se fassi hui hai fir se, lekin unke dil ko aap samajhte hai toh, hume ache se pata hai ki agar wo yaha rehne nahi degi, aur aapko kuch ho gaya toh wo apne aap ko maaf nahi kar payegi. Isiliye, saara gussa aise nikaal rahi hai.

Raghav sighed in exhaustion

R: Vedant ka kuch pata chala?

F: Ji anna, wo fil haal saare cctv footage ko hack karke hamare saare properties pe nazar rakh raha hai.

R: uske agle step ka koi idea nahi hai?

F: nahi anna

(Farhad didn't disclose Raghav yet that Vedant is taking chances to join hands with Krishna Rao).

F: anna, aap aaraam kijiye, jaise mujhe kuch pata chale, main aapko inform karunga.

As Farhad was leaving, he sees Pallavi

F: bhabhi...

Pallavi doesn't respond

F: bhabhi anna ko krishna rao ke baare me nahi bataya maine, thoda theek hone ke baad bataunga. Nahi toh abhi aise haalat me gusse me aake kuch bhi kar sakte hai. Mujhe pata hai aap anna se baat nahi karenge, firr bhi main bolna chahta hu kyuki anna ko unke naam se hi panic attack aajaata hai bhabhi.

Pallavi still didn't respond but Farhad understood she heard him, and Farhad left.

After farhad left she looked at the door and the bedroom door where Raghav was staying.

She leaned behind onto the sofa and shut her eyes, why? Why her? Why is she being tested again and again? She has done nothing wrong to anyone as much as she remembers. Even when Raghav had an accident, though they hated each other to bits, she dressed his wounds so that the bleeding stops till the doctor arrives. A memory of his head settled on her shoulder as she dressed his wounds, flashed in her eyes as she woke up in a jolt. Though the marriage was forced, and he married her to gain his family back, though he hated her so much, and though she hated him as much and though she left him because the purpose of the marriage was served, still there is a 1% ache in her heart that, she doesn't have a happy marriage in her fate. She always dreamt of one, where she can be pampered by her husband to bits and pieces, as she never had the love of her parents, she always used to play with her toys and get her toys married during her childhood. She understood that she was living in her imaginative world where a happy marriage is just a myth and it's not a happily ever after, at least not in her case. She questioned herself a million times, why is she so unlucky? Why is she always crying over being a widow or being forced into an unwanted marriage? All her friends are happily married with kids and juggling between their jobs/business and their family. Only she is being left out as a nobody every single time.

Just then Rama arrived with a load of groceries and vegetables, her gaze panned onto the royal blue mini fridge which had been delivered a couple of hours ago with a small stabilizer on top of it. As she was still zoned out, Rama started to load the fridge with everything he brought. As he was going to leave,

Ra: madam, wo sir ke liye yaha khaana banana hoga, mai induction stove leke aaya, ye kaha rakhu?

P: tumhare liye jaise theek ho Rama,

Ra: ji madam

Rama went to arrange both induction stoves near a plug point which will be easy for him to cook whatever possible, the kitchen storage is very small and there's not much space to store things brought from the market but he arranged them adjusting to the space which he had on the kitchen counter.

Fate is really weird, she walked out of the mansion as the deal was done, and today they are having to request her to stay in an 1150 sq ft flat leaving the mansion empty under survellience.

The whole evening went in a blur, the kitchen was small still Rama managed to work in that small space without disturbing Pallavi, she made some kadi chawal for herself and Rama made some andhra dishes for Raghav for dinner.

He served Raghav dinner, helped him use the washroom as he is not able to walk with the injuries he had on above his heels and below the calf, they were hurting like hell and the injury on his back still oozes and soaks the dressing. But it was not even 48 hours to the injuries, every wound is as fresh as it has been.

Rama approached Pallavi once he finished his chores,

Ra: madam, main chalta hu

P: mujhe pallavi bulao rama, main tumhari madam nahi hu

Ra: madam, aap hamesha hamare liye madam hi hai aur aap hi rahegi, uss ghar me na aapki jagah koi le sakta hai na sir ke dil me...

P: tumhare sir ke dil me, main kabhi thi hi nahi Rama

Ra: ye toh aapko khud pata chalega madam,

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clock struck 1 in the night, when Pallavi had to use the washroom and there was only one washroom attached to the bedroom, she tiptoed inside not to disturb him only to see he was not on his bed. Before she knocked on the washroom door, he opened and tripped as the wounds near his ankles are not letting him walk, they aren't able to take his weight due to the wound. Pallavi caught him immediately and he had to take her shoulder support till the bed. For once, he is thankful that he is not in his bedroom of RR mansion as here the bed is quite close to the bathroom door. She carefully made him sit and they had a tiny eye lock for 5 seconds where his eyes were full of clear liquid ready to spill from his eyes. Pain of a number of things, that he is in physical pain, his heart is hurting, he is giving a lot of pain and stress to her, he is making her worried and many many more things. She has never seen so much pain in his eyes, she only saw anger, hate, ego, disgust and many more negative feelings for her. Raghav Rao is crying, The Raghav Rao is crying. He slowly shifted his weight on his hands, turned around putting his legs up on the bed, and lied down turning to the other side. She saw his shirt soaking up with the oozing from his back injury through the gauze pad. Her eyes glassed up, she used the washroom and with a heavy heart exited the room.

As she slept on the sofa, she looked at the ceiling when Farhad's words ringed in her ears.

Bhabhi, Krishna Rao ke dhokhe ke wajah se anna ne apne papa ko kho diya hai bhabhi, isiliye amma aur keerti 10 saal se anna se naaraz hai aur jab se aapne ghar choda hai, amma aur keerti wapas chale gaye. Aur anna aapko rokne aaye bhi they bhabhi but aapka train choot gaya tha tab tak.

She was not aware of anything about him, all he did was marry her for his mother and sister just because his mother put the condition that Raghav should marry Pallavi so that they will stay with him.

He's struggling with the guilt of losing his father because of Krishna Rao, the story is still incomplete, Farhad only told a brief because she needs to know, but what happened exactly?

She succumbed into sleep as her chain of thoughts tired her brain down. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------