red comforts you (stress relief/comfort oneshot)

I've been feeling unreal for a while which is partially the reason why oneshots are coming slower so take this as a sorry i guess

how did this end up being my first oneshot where the character and reader are "in love"

! THIS SHORT CONTAINS MENTIONS AND DESCRIPTIONS OF DEREALIZATION, PANIC ATTACKS, SELF-HARM (NO BLOOD), AND INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS(?)!! PLEASE SKIP AHEAD TO REDS FIRST PERSON POV IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE ANY OF THAT !

꒰⚘݄꒱₊___________ READER FIRST PERSON POV _____________

I buried my hands into my hair desperately, trying my hardest to feel something, but everything felt static, as if i wasn't touching anything at all. I don't know what this feeling is, and why it's making everything so blurry. I tried to grip onto the dresser next to my bed. What dresser? Was that dresser even real? Am i real? No, of course i'm real, i have to be. But am i? Is anything real? I look desperately for something, anything that i could feel. I felt my face. But that felt like nothing. I gripped my neck. Nothing. I'm frustrated. I grip tighter on my neck. A weird sensation; something new. My hands moved on their own as i can't help but do anything i can to just feel something, anything at all, whether it be pain or not. I can't breathe anymore. Why can't I breathe!?  I drop down onto the floor without even realizing. Suddenly, i heard talking from the outside. I could only say the first thing that came to mind..

"..R...Red..Red.." I call out louder each time i repeat his name, hoping for someone to stop me, to help me..

꒰⚘݄꒱₊___________ RED FIRST PERSON POV _____________

I hum, surprised that the people had found the blocks so fast. I sigh, turn on my microphone, and begin to speak.

"Thanks. Hopefully Blue didn't get to many of you. Get some rest, You'll need it for tomorrow."

Just as i turn off my microphone and turn away from the CCTV, i hear a familiar voice.

"Red..Red.." It was Y/N. Their voice was shushed, scratchy, panicked. Almost by instinct i dashed out of the room in worry and rushed to comfort my love. I opened the door without thinking twice, the sight beyond me made my heart drop. Y/N was in a laying position with their legs tucked against their stomach and their arms were supporting their hands as they grip onto their neck whilst tears escape their eyes profusely. I panicked and ran up to them.

"Y/N!? Y/N!?" I moved them to have them look up at me as i pried their hands off of their neck. This causes them to look up at me with tears still running down their face. I cupped their face and locked eyes with them. "Y/N! Y/N please, what's wrong?" I asked them.

"R..Red?.." they called out again. 

"Yes, yes that's me! I'm red! I'm right here my darling! What's going on?"

"Red..I..Am..Am i..real?"

"Huh?" I was not expecting this. "What do you mean, Y/N?" 

"Are you real? Am i..real?" they seemed to be calming down a little bit, which was good.

"Oh, my dear, of course you're real! If you weren't how would we be talking right now?" I asked them, feeling their body loosen up. 

"I..please..hug me." they asked.

I obeyed and pulled them into a hug, picking them up and softly placing myself onto the bed with them in my arms. I pulled the covers over the both of us and watched as Y/N eventually contentedly fell asleep.

꒰⚘݄꒱₊________________________

my eyes hurt