Summoning A Pinetree (1)

Dipper quickly blinked his eye to adjust himself to his new surroundings. His eye? Whatever. He looked around with quick glances before looking directing below his floating body. There was the Cipher Wheel, but his symbol was swapped in place with Bill's. So that's why he was a pinetree shape and not in his body. Then he looked up at the shocked looks of the Cipher Cult that summoned him.

"Oh great, you got the Cipher Wheel wrong. Who were you trying to summon? Bill Cipher?" Dipper asked, crossing his little noodle arms in annoyance.

"Yes! Where's the All Seeing Eye?!" The main cultist squeaked, an angry but frightened look on his face.

"Trapped. The rest of us on the Cipher Wheel put him in timeout." Dipper responded easily, uncaring as he looked around the room he was trapped in.

"Then I want you to get him out!" The main cultist demanded. Dipper paused before turning to the leader with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"We can make a deal out of this. I'll release Bill Cipher, and you will summon the rest of the Cipher Wheel once a week until you've summoned and made a deal with everyone." Dipper said, a golden yellow flame erupting on his noodle hand as he held it out for the cultist leader.

"Deal! What's your name, oh great pinetree?" the leader said, shaking Dipper's flaming hand and sealing the deal with demonic magic. Dipper paused before that glint was in his eyes again.

"Alcor Cipher~" And then Dipper ended the summoning.