Information Chapter

Hello everyone! Hasn't it been a while? Today I am beginning a new book, do not worry I haven't forgotten about the others. This book will be based off the game Phasmophobia using their in-game locations but also some custom ones of my own! So without any further waiting let's get into this story!

Characters:

Jessica - In charge of EMF readers and photo cameras.
Riley - In charge of writing books and spirit box sessions.
Steven - In charge of sound sensors and motion sensors.
Daniel - In charge of everything else like DOTS, video cameras and UV lights. He also has the task of driving the truck.
Willow - Related to Steven, to be added.
Myra - Paranormal item collector. Mysterious. To be added.

Jessica is a twenty years old female, she studies the paranormal and likes to collect paranormal artifacts. She was the first one to meet Daniel and began their paranormal investigations, Jessica is known to be very quiet and reserved but she gets her jobs done quickly and efficiently. She's known for taking an object from each house that a ghost has interacted with and she experiments with the objects in her own time to see if there's any part of the ghosts left that she can use. Jessica is known to get serious when deep in thought.

Riley is nineteen, she's the youngest of the group but yet for some reason ghosts prefer her more. She's able to channel them so she's left in charge of communications with ghosts, Jessica often hands any Ouija boards she finds to Riley to aid in her communications and get more evidence of ghosts. She's calm and collected when working but when having casual conversations with the team she's known to be energetic yet logical.

Steven is the movement tracker for ghosts. He sets up motion sensors and sound sensors around the house, once done he's the one likely to remain in the truck to monitor his sensors and check for feedback. Sometimes during hunts he'll take a parabolic microphone to listen to more frequency sensitive noises. He's reliable and resourceful always helping the others set up if he needs too.

Then there is Daniel. He's taken the position of contract leader, he drives the truck and gives the layout to everyone and gives them orders on where to set up and check things out. He sets up the rest of the equipment and he's also the only one who gets calls from 'The Boss'. The one who actually hands out the contracts. No one knows who this boss is but hey they get paid so they don't care. Daniel acts strict and serious wanting to make sure all is well without any harm to the others.

Myra and Willow? You'll find out more later on in the book.

Locations:

All the Phasmophobia levels plus two new locations.

Aerial Grove Street House:

Three story, basement and attic.
Location: Pennsylvania, Stroudsburg

Graveyard:

Hiding spaces - Coffin, in the ground, behind trees

More to be added.