Chapter 3.Lover boy

I barely started school and I was already so fucking tired of this shit luckily finn was with me and then all a sudden in a blink of an eye time went by faster then I expected.

Finally me and finn had to go separate ways.

My hands were shaking my palms were sweaty when all a sudden I felt tapping on my shoulder.
"Huh?"

"Hey y/n"

SHIT ITS ROBIN FUCK!WHY DO I SAY DAMMIT!?

"Hey Arellano."I said with a smile
SHIT WHY THE FUCK DID I CALL HIM BY HIS LAST NAME FUCK!

HUH?Why's he smiling?

"Cmon sit next to me since it's your first day here."And I promised finn.

I nodded my head then sat down with him in the back of the class with a beautiful view outside the window.

  Around in the middle of the class I was bored so I just started playing with my pencil when all a sudden I lot balance of it and it went rolling onto Robin's side of the table.

FUCK.

Hey umm robin?I whispered to him because my ass was to scared to look at him but my heart desperately wanted to and I couldnt help but look.

When all a sudden I forgot what was gonna say to him my mind went blank because of just staring at him his beautiful long and brown eyes looking out the window.

SHIT HE LOOKED AT ME.

I quickly turned my head towards the other way staring at the floor so he could think I was looking this way in the first place my heart was beating fast I felt my cheecks heating up fuck.

I could hear him chuckling but still was keeping my head towards the other side of the classroom avoiding him.When all a sudden he whispered something in my ear.

  "I saw you looking at me princesa you want your pencil ask nicely."

Robins pov:
I was looking out the window because of how boring math class was which I found very confusing especially because of how annoying the teachers voice was but I then notice a pencil rolling onto my side of the desk I took a glance of her knowing she was struggling in what to say.
She's very beautiful the way she parts her hair and her beautiful eyes and that smile she gives me for when I say something to her she's perfect.

I caught her looking at me and couldn't help but laugh she turned her head away of embarrassment so I leaned close to her to whispering something.

  "I saw you looking at me princesa you want your pencil ask nicely."