The first sight

-Y/ns pov-

I was brushing my teeth ready for another day of testing.personally I don't agree to some things but if it makes my parents happy then it is worth it.

"y/n sweetie"my dad says entering my quiet messy room."god this place is a mess tidy it in a bit but we have a new group coming in and our mother has requested they go in for testing so u can have the day off I'll see u in the cafeteria"

"Ok dad thx love you" I say before he leaves my room.although I'm happy about not doing any work I am curious about the new group.I'm probably just being nosy so I chuck my shoes on and leave to meet aris my friend who arrived at least a week ago.

"Y/n hi dear" the nurse I work with says walking past.she gave me a smile holding a bunch of folders.
"Hello Maggie (made up the name lol)
Are u going to see the new group"I asked hoping for a answer.
"Yes group A managed to find the exit well I best go have a good day" she smiled walking off before I could say something.GROUP A. I have been watching them in the maze for a long time .not in a creepy way I just wanted to make sure my brother was ok which he was due to him always punching people.

I knew that If I didn't see him with the group he 1.chose not to go or 2. He didn't make it . My heart dropped when I thought about number 2.
Before I knew it I was in the cafeteria walking to the table aris was.

"Hey aris there is another group joining"I said making him notice I was walking towards him."oh yay " he stated sarcastically. That made me giggle knowing that he wasn't a fan of new people.
We got out breakfast and started talking about random things.

-Newts pov-

Once we got out the helicopter we were dragged into a massive glass building."welcome u must be starving so dig in" a man says pointing to a table full of food. None of us questioned him just yet so we attacked the food and god it was good.

After we finish the same man came back "my name is janson and this is a place we're we will protect u from wicked.trust me u will never have to deal with that again but there are some test we need to do to make sure u are not infected" this guy sounded a bit shady but what could I do he's done nothing but help us.

"Let's do something about them smells shall we" walking away as guards came up to us making us follow him to a bunch of showers with clean clothes.

-time skip to after the tests cuz I'm lazy-

The group went into the cafeteria while Minho and Thomas was walking to the table. I found it fascinating on how many mazes there actually was as the crowed hall erupted in chatter.

After the boys joined us I spoke up "so who are u guys?" "Chase" "Jordan" "Mike" the three boys across from us say. "Ur new huh" the middle one said as me ,frypan,winston,Minho and Thomas all nod."I'm newt that's Thomas, Minho , frypan and winston" I said pointing at everyone.

"So how long have u been here?" Thomas asked looking around.
"Only a day before u"the middle guy chase? Stated before turning around to a table with a girl and a boy eating quietly."but that guy he's been here the longest his name is aris and he was in a maze full of girls. He will only speak to y/n."before turning back around.

"Wait so how long has y/n been here?"minho tuned in.
"Her entire life.y/n is jansons daughter so blonde guy I wouldn't try anything" he says looking at me. That snapped me out off a gaze I had no idea I was in but to be honest she was quiet a beautiful girl.