STEVE THE HAIR HARRINGTONS POV.

steve woke up in eddies bed with a pounding headache from how much weed him and the other smoked the night before, it wasn't unusual for steve to wake up beside eddie as they were good friends and they normally watched movies together on saturdays. they had been bestfriends ever since dustin introduced them to each other at a hellfire club meeting and they were practically always talking to each other.

he just then realised that one of eddies hands were draped over his waist, lightly ghosting over steves stomach while he slept. steve completely froze, they were just friends but steve thought of eddie differently, steve liked eddie. he couldn't understand why however, he was straight, he liked women, but he also liked eddie?

his face started to heat up as eddie moved in a bit closer, obviously not knowing since he was asleep. "psst eddie..? eddiee??" steve said in a whisper because he knew eddies uncle would still be asleep after the night at work and steve didn't want to be the reason he woke up early.

"mm? what..?" eddie said into the insanely soft pillow, his cracking, prepubescent sounding  voice making steve laugh a bit before he turned around to look at eddie who was face first in the bed, the hand that was on steves waist now on his head as he tried to wake up fully by rubbing his eyes.

"morning loser." steve said while trying to flatten down eddies completely messy hair, waiting for him to actually wake up and acknowledge steves presence completely. ""morning.." eddie said with his head now raised, flipping himself over and laying the hand he was using to try rub his eyes ontop of steves leg, not caring since he barely even knew that he was actually alive. ( he isn't🥰 )

steve immediately moved back and tumbled out of the bed and onto the floor, turns out eddie takes up a lot of his double bed. "oh shit man, you okay?" eddie slightly yelled, pulling himself to the end of the bed and having wide eyes because of the bang fully waking him up.

steve was sitting on the floor, wincing as he held his head which was scraped off the nightstand. "yeah no im fine, just you know, bleeding from my head??" steve said sarcastically as he pulled his hands away from his head, one of them half covered in blood. "yeah no you're totally fine, that happens to me all the time." eddie replied, not knowing if he, himself was being sarcastic or not.

eddie got up from the bed and put his hand out to steve, impatiently waiting for him to take it as he wanted his breakfast. eddie was practically always hungry, he never skipped a meal no matter how unhealthy everything in his house was, once steve took his hand he practically darted to the kitchen, not even waiting for steve to catch up even though he knew it would annoy him.

"wow." steve said dramatically as he walked out to the kitchen, seeing a shirtless eddie with low waisted tracksuit bottoms on searching through the cupboards for a box of cereal, that's practically all he wore around the house. "eddie you really need to get groceries??" he said while watching eddie move everything just to find a probably gone off box of cereal.

"no i don't, there's shit here." he said stubbornly, not liking when people think of his house as empty or him as poor, even though both of those were true. "okay okay sorry." steve replied while shrugging and moving over to the counter, grabbing the bread and putting it into the poorly looking toaster. "you know your arms take up space in the bed, you were practically trying to grab me." he said while laughing and staring at the toaster, waiting for it to pop anxiously as he had never liked the suprise of toast popping.