Chapter 11.

Quinn POV.

It's been 5 days and well I got my eyes back.

And Bellatrix went to my home and killed my family and took my mother's wand.

I hear my door open and I see Bellatrix walk in with anger she grabs my wrist and kisses my knuckles.

Bellatrix“ We're invading tonight get ready to finally purify our world.

*Few hours later*

The battle is going crazy I'm hiding behind a boulder hearing the shouting and spells being thrown.

Neville“ QUINN!?

I look seeing Neville I smile until I noticed him holding hands with Luna.

Quinn“ What?

He's with her? But why!?

I suffered abuse while he's snogging with Luna!?

I slowly raise my wand and point it at Luna.

Quinn“ AVADA KEDAVRA!

The green light hits Luna sending her into the wall and she drops to the ground not moving.

Quinn“ *shocked* Wha- What did I just do?

Neville takes out Gryffindor's sword and looks at me with anger and tears.

Quinn“ I-i-.

He charges at me but out of reflex I hit a hex at his heart which makes him drop to the floor.

Quinn“ No I-.

I walk slowly towards Neville I kneel and see he's still alive.

Quinn“ Neville I'm so sorry-.

Neville“ No your not you killed Luna you killed your own best friend!

Death eater“ WE WON HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!

I grab Gryffindor's sword and remove the hex he gets up and looks at me with anger.

Quinn“ Run and don't look back.

I turn around seeing shadows getting closer I hand Neville the sword and give him tears.

I point my wand at Luna.

Quinn“ Kedavra Avada.

A white light hits Lunas body making her move her head a bit.

Quinn“ Run please both of you.

Neville looks at me with sadness and he kisses my lips I cry in the kiss.

Neville“ I've only loved you and forever shall.

Quinn“ And I you.

Him and Luna run off and I collapse on my knees crying.

Bellatrix finds me and she picks me up.

Bellatrix“ You ok?

Quinn“ *soft chuckles*.

I burst into wicked laughter I've lost everything so might as well be mad.