028

esme swung at sarina and dropped her to the floor, making everybody in the room start yelling and for the music to stop.

"break it up! break it up!" the dj said over the mic, as everybody continued to yell and pull out their phones to record.

before esme could continue hitting her, cindy pulled her arm but sarina caught onto esme's hair. esme fell on top of sarina, making sarina get a better grip of her hair.

raine pulled sarina with the help of urban, as clay and cindy grabbed esme but sarina wouldn't let go of her hair.

"keep pulling bitch! thats all you could fucking do" esme yelled, sinking her nails onto sarina's arm.

sarina gasped in pain and quickly let go of her, rubbing her scratched up arm.

"control your fucking dog bitch!" raine yelled to cindy.

cindy let go of esme and tried to throw herself at raine but clay pulled her back.

"pussy ass sluts" esme yelled, "no wonder you guys are friends"

"look who's fucking talking" sarina laughed, "the apple don't fall far from the tree"

esme tried to grab sarina but druski got in front of her and raine got in front of sarina, but sarina pushed raine behind her again.

"calm down" he waved his hand in her face, only to have it smacked down by her.

the security guards came and grabbed raine and sarina. they looked at urban, waiting for his directions.

urban nodded and they began walking to the exit. somehow, esme pushed through everybody and got to sarina. pulling her hair and hitting her multiple times with her fist balled up, as she cussed her out in spanish, knowing that she'll understand her.

the security let go of sarina and grabbed esme, giving sarina the advantage to hit esme. she didn't get a good hit though because they grabbed her right back. the only thing she did to esme, was poke her eye.

"perra disparata!" esme yelled to sarina as they took her and raine, with urban following after them. all sarina did was flick her off as she was being taken away. (useless bitch)

"calm down" cindy whispered to esme, putting her hand on the side of esme's head.

"i'm calm" esme pushed off cindy's hand and cracked her knuckles.

"what the fuck happened?" jack said rushing through everybody, "what happened?" he asked looking at cindy.

esmegodd posted on their story!

"you sure you alright?" clay asked

she put down her phone and gave him a smile, "perfect"

"i'm gone for a few minutes and i come back to you fucking up raine's friend?" urban said with his arms crossed and a playful serious face.

"she deserved it" esme defended herself, "i ain't gonna let no lazy bitch who lives off social media talk down on my sister. fuck i look like?"

"you did yo shit though" druski said hyping her up, as she smiled. "she had it coming"

"yeah, yeah, drink your water and calm down" urban said with a scoff.

esme chuckled and looked behind druski. she saw her sister coming towards them, with her arms crossed and an angry look as jack came behind her.

"lets go" cindy cleared her throat.

"you okay?" esme asked, getting up.

"babe" jack said grabbing cindy's arm, "i didn't-"

"don't fucking touch me" she said in a low tone, pulling her arm from him.

the group looked at them confused but clay couldn't help but laugh. she sounded just like esme did when she told that to him earlier.

clay's little laugh faded when he got a death stare from jack, making his face go serious.

"cin-"

"bye guys" she waved at everybody, and grabbed esme's hand, pulling her outside as jack followed behind her.

"cindy, i didn't mean it like that" jack said, justifying himself as cindy's eyes were glued to her phone screen. "i wasn't defending them, i was just-"

"yes you were" cindy looked up at him, angrily. "what she did wasn't right but she defended me. i'm sure you wouldn't have done shit"

jack sighed and scratched his head in frustration. he had been feeling stressed since this morning when he landed in kentucky. he looked around the street, making sure nobody was around.

it was pretty empty, the line had disappeared. little less than half got in and the other left.

"order an uber" cindy gave esme her phone and pushed her aside to not hear their conversation.

esme moved a few steps away from them, not wanting to hear them. mainly cause she was still fired up and any stupid comment jack made would piss her off.

"i wasn't defending them" he said once again, with his calmest tone.

"what was she even doing here huh?" cindy said, crossing her arms. "you told me you haven't talked her since my party"

"i didn't invite her. she came to talk about the contract- i'm pretty sure she came to break it off"

"she could've waited till you got to atlanta- whats the fucking rush if you two haven't talked?" she waved her hands in his face.

jack opened his mouth but immediately shut it, not wanting to come off rude with his next comment. he sighed, "just go home-"

"oh you want me to go home now, after you-"

"no- i meant, go back to your hotel. your too-"

"i'm too what?"

jack looked down at her eyes and slowly shook his head, putting his hands inside his pockets. "why you acting like this? i'm tryna not cause anymore conflict and you stay saying some toxic shit-"

"toxic shit?" cindy bitterly laughed, "how do you expect me to react after you defended them? have you even seen the shit she was saying about me on the internet?"

"yeah but-"

"exactly what i said before. you didn't and you wouldn't have done shit"

"hermanita, the ubers here" esme said walking to the black car. (sister)

she gave him a small head shake, "i shouldn't have come" she said before heading to the car.

jack stood there, watching her get on the car. he didn't even bother to chase after her. he thought that maybe tomorrow morning she'd be off her shit and he'd be able to content her.

after all, tomorrow was the derby and he would be filming the music video for churchill downs.

the car drove away and jack didn't move. he just watched it leave down the street.

"hey" neelam said making her way to him, "did urban end up sneaking her to the back?" neelam asked.

jack turned to her and shook his head, "call raine tomorrow and tell her the contract is done. she doesn't have to sign anything anymore" he said before walking back inside to the club.

authors note,

comment or vote🧚🏽‍♀️