2

"What are you up to?"

         Her voice echoed whole cafeteria.All of them look at her with wide eyes.Jennie ran to the boy who is sitting on the floor by hunging his head.His whole uniform is soaked with cold water.He is shivering.

"Hey,hello there little angel,when did you fallen from heaven ?' whole cafeteria laughed at his statement."you might don't want to know mr.devil ?" Jennie replied sarcastically.This made him raise his left eyebrow and a devil smirk ghosted on his lip.He scanned her from head to toe,but she didn't even flinch."oops another nerd but cute and beautiful hmmm" He laughed at her annoyed face."Please leave before I complaint about you being bully " Jennie mocked him.He only nodded with a smirk and leave cafeteria with his minions.All other are stunned by witnessing the bully who not even bother to listen teachers and principal's words is listening to a nerd girl who just enter to this school.

             Jennie rolled her eyes at Bully's attitude and went back to the boy who  is shivering in cold."Hey , you ok?" Boy nodded ."Dont worry, bully went from here,can you look at me" Jennie assured him.The boy looked at her through his nerdy specs.Jisoo was standing next to Jennie and looked at her with full admiration.Jennie took her hand kerchief  and wiped his face .He looked at her with shock and admiration.Jennie cleaned his specs and face." Mm , can you tell me what is your name?' Jennie smiled at him."Taehyung,Kim Taehyung "he finally talked to her in between his staring ."Hi Kim Taehyung,I am kim Jennie and can we be friends ?" Jennie extend her hand to him.He hesited first ,but accepted her hands and shake it."yes we can" both exchnge a warm smile."do you have extra cloths?"Taehyung nodded with confused face."Then go and change ,or else you will catch cold.Bye Taehyung,I have class" Jennie waved him with a smile and Taehyung waved back.

                      "Oh my god Jennie,that's so nice of you.We all are afriad of that bully,but you handle it  in a cool way.Miss kim Jennie please give a autograph.I am your dieheart fan" jisoo's rambling made Jennie laugh at her.Suddenly Jennie turn back to look at Taehyung and saw him smiling at her ,jennie smiled at him and went to her class.

            Taehyung smiled at her and look at the kerchief in his hand and whispered to himself.

  "Thank you kim Jennie for defending me from him and also for being my first friend"

Taehyung smiled himself and went to change his clothes.when he was leaving the boy's washroom,bully blocked his way.

"Hey Taehyung, so you got yourself a guardian angel " He laughed and slowly patted taehyung's cheek.Taehyung stand in silent.Bully went on glaring at Taehyung. it made Taehyung irritated."what is your problem jungkook ?" Jungkook faked a laugh "I am just looking at the nerdy boy who got attention of an angel" Taehyung look at him in confusion."Angel?"

         "Yes angel.That girl with cat eyes who saved you .She is interesting,mmm very intersting"jungkook look towards nothing and smiled . Taehyung just ignore him after hearing class bell.But jungkook stand there and talked to himself

" Kim Jennie ,look like an angel and act like an angel but sometimes she is a devil.Its impossible to make  my cold heart to race like a marathon.That is impossible, but you did it. Congratulations kim Jennie,you made a devil to thirst for your attention.And I want your attention.Kim Jennie you are intersting very interesting "

    His handsome face is plastered with a devilish smirk.He walked through corridors by humming "senorita" with a small smile.All look at him in shock.But someone shouted from somewhere .

"The devil is melting for certain angel "

  Hey Loves ♥️ wishing you a beautiful day.

• VOTE
•COMMENT