Douma X male!Reader

This one was requested! Thanks to whoever did!

Hope y'all enjoy.

Also, m/n and Douma aren't together at the start yet!

-----------------------------

3rd person

Today was a special day. (M/N) had managed to sneak into Douma's temple.

He had to sneak in because, for some reason, no one would let him in. There was an open window near a fenced off garden that he managed to jump through.

After a bit of sneaking around, he found a room he assumed belongs to Douma. There was a massive pile of cushions on a mattress and a few cabinets and closets around the room.

An idea dawned on the H/C (hair colour) boy.

'What if I wait for Douma to come back and scare him?' (M/N) thought with a chuckle.

Without skipping a beat, he dove into the cushions and hid himself as best as he could.

Meanwhile, in a different part of the shrine, Douma went up to one of his followers. He politely asked if they would accompany him to his room.

The woman went red in the face, thinking he meant something completely different than his actual motive.

She nodded quickly, walking with the demon to his room.

Douma chuckled, he knew what she wanted, it made him sick. But at least she wasn't being as hesitant as some of the others.

But, if there was someone he would do that with, it would be...

(M/N) POV

The doors to the chamber opened slowly, Douma and One of his followers walking in.

I tried my best to stifle a chuckle, hoping Douma didn't hear me.

As the door closed, the lady looked very flustered. "What was it that you needed from me?" She asked slowly, starting to slip her clothes off of her shoulders.

I went red in the face and cringed. What a great place to hide when this is going on.

Douma chuckled. "There is no need to remove your clothes, my dear. I don't want that." The demon spoke, his tone getting darker with the last few words.

*One gruesome and gross demon feeding scene later*

I heard the demon sigh from my spot in the pillows. That was terrifying to watch.... And hear.

I heard footsteps come closer to my spot, before Douma layed down next to where I was.

'This is my chance! I can jump out and scare him.' I thought to myself.

Before I could act on my plan, cold hands gripped my sides and pulled me out of the pile of pillows.

The demon pinned me down before smiling sweetly.

"Hello there (M/N). What were you doing?~" Douma leaned closer, his Bright eyes gleaming.

My face went red from the closeness of our faces. "Well- I was- uhh... Trying to scare you..?" An awkward smile crept into my face.

"Ah~ Did you perhaps forget that demons can smell blood?" Douma tilted his head.

"I knew you were here the whole time~" Douma spoke before kissing my forehead and standing up.

He sure did love kissing me, if only he would kiss my lips Instead...

"Better luck next time~" He spoke, his tone was smug.

"Damn it, I forgot you have super senses..." I hiss out.

Douma looked back at me, smiling. "Awe, don't be so sad.. that makes me sad too~" He sat next to me and pulled me closer.

Another soft kiss was placed on my face. Followed by another. And a few more.

My face went as red as a fire. Jesus...

"Now, you should be leaving. As much as I want you to stay, my followers would be quite confused at their leader kissing another man." Douma spoke softly, a frown prominent on his face.

"I'm sure they would just think we were good friends or something..." I mumbled, kind of disappointed.

Douma looked at me with a confused quirk in his brow.

"Well, you're only kissing my face, to most, that is considered platonic, if you kissed my lips, I'm sure they would be confused about that..." My voice trailed off, upon noticing Douma staring directly at me.

"M/N..." The demon said quietly, but sternly.

"Umm... Yes?"

"Do you want me to kiss you?"

As soon as those words left his mouth, I shut down.

He wanted.

To kiss me?!

Cold hands were placed on my cheeks, the temperatures were starkly different.

"Do you?" Douma repeated, a soft smile spreading across his face.

"Yeah... Yeah I do..."

After a second or so of silence, a pair of cold lips pressed against mine.

I was stiff at first, but loosened up after a few moments.

I felt like I was floating... This little trip to the temple had turned out way better than I thought...

I put my hands on Douma's shoulders, attempting to deepen the kiss.

His hands once again gripped my sides, this time more intimately.

He pulled away with an evil smile.

"My my, it feels like you've wanted this for a while~"

I grumbled, frustrated. "Yeah, maybe..."

Douma placed a small kiss against my lips before resting his forehead on mine.

"Now, you should get going... I don't want to get carried away now~"
-----------------------------

And Scene!