Cali Coed, Lock and Load.

Danielle's Point Of View-

Roundoff, arabian, roundoff, backhandpring, double. Hit the crowd with a smile. Sprinting, I made my way to point for the partner stunt sequence. Switch, kick, double. I was no Caitlyn Krulee, but my switch kicks were good enough to keep me at point. "Keep it together Danielle, just pyramid and dance from here" I told myself in my head while setting up for pyramid. I don't exactly remember the rest of the routine, but I do remember being tackled by Katie and Apple when I heard the music stop.

The crowd cheering, up on their feet. Screaming "THIS IS BULLET COUNTRY!" and "COED!" I smiled looking out into the audience, waving and blowing an airkiss before stepping back off the floor. Apple and Katie glued to my sides.

One bobble, one imperfection, one reason that could cost us the world. Amanda had almost fallen out of her superman, she came down a count early... but who knows maybe the judges didn't see her, she was in the corner.

.

I made my way back to my mom, who was smiling, holding her arms out wide. "Danielle, you guys were amazing as always" she pulled me in tight. ''Thanks mom" I managed to muffle out before nearly being suffocated by her big sweater that said "Cali Coed's Point Flyer's Mom" I helped her with the rhinestones. "Did you see Amanda bobble?" I asked, fear racked up my face. "No, I was only watching you sweetie" My mom said, a smile engulfing her face. "I just hope the judges were too" I exhaled deeply, hoping and praying on that sole response.

After a few pictures with fans, and a few more hugs from teammates, I felt a pair of arms fit snug around my waist. Startled at first, I turned to see Matt. "You guys did AMAZING" Matt smiled, before pulling me into a super tight hug. "You guys did fantastic, I watched you guys from behind the curtain" I smirked slightly, hating how we're on oposing teams. "It was wonderful to brag about how my girlfriend has better tumbling than me" Matt smirked slightly, wiggling his eyebrows. "I do not have better tumbling than you, you doof" I pushed him lightly, "Your the best tumbler in the world!" I nearly exclaimed. "Not according to twitter" Matt pursed his lips, as he handed me his phone.

@camatty13: when your girlfriend has prettier tumbling than you >

I stared at him in awe, "Well thanks" I smiled. My mom, interuppting everything, screams across the milkhouse... "DANIELLE IS THIS YOUR BOYFRIEND APPLE TOLD ME ABOUT?!" I hung my head low, and crossed my arms across my half exposed chest. "Maybe?" I tilted my head to the side. Matt stuck out his hand, "Hi I'm Matt" He smiled, his signature cute smile. My mom shook his hand and smiled, then she looked down at his uniform, "Cheer Athletics Cheetahs, huh?". Matt's face went as red as a tomato as ne nodded, "Yes ma'am" he looked at me not knowing to be scared or happy. My mom stared him down for a second before bursting out in a smile, "You guys did fantastic, were you the first tumbling pass?" My mom and Matt started talking about tumbling until the Large Coed teams were called outside.

Awards Time.