One shot | Better without you

P.s : I'm so sorry about this chapter , I cried making this .
Dixies pov:

" She won't find out , Calm down ness " Noah whispered . 10 Fucking years, Yet he was supposed to be on a business trip. But he's fucking my cousin while i'm supposed to be at home with are 3 other kids .

I tried to keep my self together . They finished , While i just stayed zoned out listening to my husband and favorite cousin fuck. They went to sleep and that's when i wrote a little note and drove back to my house.

I got all 3 kids stuff and we went to go stay at my boy best friends house (Nick) Who was also Noah's best friend . " So exactly what happened?" Nick asked after i finished putting my 2 year old son down for a nap . " He was fucking Nessa, nick." I said showing no emotion . " I'm sorry dix " He gave me a hug . " It's fine , I just don't want my boys around him. " I said laying my head on nicks lap.

I fell asleep but i woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon , And the voices of my boys and nick . " Morning mom" My oldest son said, He's name was Elijah and he was me and Noah's first kid , He was 14 Which gave us a 20 year age gap . My middle child was 7 and his name was ezra.

My youngest atm is 2 and his name is Ethan , I have a baby girl on the way and that was the reason i've ent to "surprise" Noah instead i was the one in for the surprise . I just think on how long they've been behind my back . Nick walked in the living room , clearly annoyed while holding a phone... This shouldn't be to good .

" It's for you " Nick said softly to me making sure that i'm aware that i'm not the reason for his annoyance . " Dixie darling i swear it's not like that! " Noah panicked into the phone . Clearly aware of getting caught . " Whatever noah, How king have u guys been going on ?" I diddnt care for his apology, I just need to know how long my kids father wasn't actually there for.

" Dix baby.." Noah avoided the question.  knowing it would hurt me .  " Fucking tell me how long you've been putting up that act for ?!?" I was getting really impatient with him. " 5 Years.." Noah sighed. " So if Ethan's 2. Why did you have another baby with me if u we're into my cousin..?" I asked heart broken .

" I still love u dix! And i don't have no fellings for nessa i was just really horny and you weren't satisfying me enough, You know my sex drive is high and i diddnt want to make u uncomfortable!!"  Noah went on

. I sighed " Yeah whatever , Come pick your shit up. And you aren't around the baby girl inside of me , My boys or me-" Before i could finish noah interrupted . " We're finnaly getting are baby girl! " Noah said happily . " No, You go have ur baby girl with nessa " I spit

" Dixie baby, Come on " Noah pleaded . I just hanged up. It's been 8 Year since the incident . Noah left nessa and has been single ever since. I'm dating Nick And my baby girl ellie arrived 8 years ago today . Today was her first day of school , I dropped her off and this year she's be walking home .

Nick dropped Ezra of at high school , I dropped Ethan and Ellie of at the same elementary school. While my oldest was off in collage. I gave them both a kiss goodbye when i accidentally bumped into a teacher . " I'm so sorry " I said picking up the math book i had made the teacher drop.

" Ms damelio. " I recognize that voice like that back of my hand .

Should i make a part 2 😘