Chapter 11: Jack Likes Men's Vanilla Ice Cream

A/N: I'd like to began with a fuck you to @Hansolo_JJ, no particular reason just felt like saying it. Also cause Emerson keeps getting shipped with Jack and I don't like it.

With my bright idea, I went ahead and found an old Blue Liquid building. It was a scientific base but abandoned nonetheless, however despite I still went in.

Sadly though I found Jack and Shadow in there already, they had beat me to it.

"Too slow huh?" Shadow said to me.

"That's something Emerson most likely would have said." Jack thought.

"How did you two beat me here to it!" I whined.

"Cause, we followed you. We actually don't have the IQ to use our own ideas." Jack explained.

"Actually I DO, I am the Ultimate Life Form BUT YOU insisted we follow Ezra." Shadow pointed out.

"Eh who cares."

The base was rotting, had small tiny fires all over the place and had a black residue all over the walls.

It was hard to believe that this used to be a scientific research area.

"I was created here twice," Shadow reflected. "Once during the Phoenix days and second during the Blue Liquid days."

"If you were still your old Phoenix self, you would have given me a taste of your manly vanilla ice cream." Jack snickered.

"Ugh, shut UP." Shadow yelled.

"Why is he always gay towards you?" I asked curious.

"Cause my original form used to be a homosexual before I was rebuilt to basically be an asexual." Shadow rolled his eyes. "Jack over here still remembers and doesn't fucking stop."

"Shouda fucked you when he had the chance." Jack laughed.

"I should have fucked you up by now!" Shadow said back.

"Please do daddy." 

"EWWWWUUUAAAA!!!" Shadow exclaimed. "STOP!" Shadow hurled an energy ball right next to Jack to warn him. "Remember Em used to kick your ass all the time? I'm the exact fucking same so shut up and stop!"

"Yes daddy."

"Oh I give fucking up!" Shadow sighed, disgusted. "C'mon kid lets go find that communication device."

I shook my head and replied. "Fine, I think I know where it might be."

"Wait you do?" 

"Well he WAS my dad after all." I said to him "Besides doesn't matter now, c'mon follow me."

I lead them both into a room that held a giant technological cylinder, it hoisted up a tall antenna up that was the tallest I have ever seen.

"Think that'll fit in my ass?" Jack asked Shadow. "Cause I know your pe-"

"Don't have one, I'm genderless." Shadow snapped back.

"Then why do we call you a he?"

"Cause it's simpler, NOW SHUT UP!!"

"Guys look! It still runs despite its surroundings being destroyed by fire! That's amazing!" I awed at the device, it was huge yet old however it was running as if it was new.

I marveled at it, I slowly touched it with my hand and wiped off the debris off it.

"Do you know how to shut it off?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, its a simple lever. I doubt sirens would go off since the building is already half burnt away already."

And with a simple push I shut off the decades old remains of 4G communication and sure enough, not a single alarm went off.

"That was easy." Jack commented.

"Not so fast, something may have not gone off but The President will surely realize that his communication is shut off and will go investigate it." Shadow explained.

"Why do we still call him The President, can't we just refer to him as Infinite? It is who he is." Jack added.

"I dunno why either." Shadow shook his head.