Part one fluff

it was a normal morning for moss on his day off from work, he got up at about 10am and just relaxed watching TV until later in the afternoon when he wanted to go to the park to sketch and people watch while he listened to music, he got ready making sure he had everything in his bag and headed out after eating lunch, taking the bus to the park where he walked around to find the perfect bench in the shade, moss was already drawing strangers after he set up his things, he looked around til he saw a six eared demon with half white half black hair split down the middle, he caught moss’s attention. moss began sketching the demon quickly and after he sketched down a good base, he began adding detail for a while. when moss looked up to look at the stranger again, but he saw that he wasn’t there anymore, he vanished in an instant. he thought nothing of it because he already had every detail he needed. he continued drawing other people he saw walk by for the next few hours until he saw that it was 5pm and he knew it was time to head home. while he walked quickly he kept his sketchbook in his hands to look at his sketches for the day, admiring all the unique people he had come by today, when he gets to macaques sketch and while distracted by his art wondering if he missed anything,

he bumped into something and he fell down his sketchbook still on macaques page, he looked up to see it was the demon in his drawing. he was frozen in place and didn’t know how to react, macaque looked back confused to see moss looking at him blankly on the floor with the sketchbook next to him. he looked at his sketch before speaking up “woah you ok there?” he asked before looking back at him putting his hand out to help him, moss finally unfroze and snatched his notebook before taking macaques hand and fumbling over his words trying to apologize for bumping into him. macaque smiled and reassured him it was fine, he glanced at the notebook once again, “hey that was a pretty good drawing, how long did it take?” he asked in a soft gentle tone. “o-oh! you saw the drawing, well it only took a couple minutes” he chuckled nervously barely mumbling out the sentence while he looked at the floor. “mind if i look at more drawings you might have in there?” he asked as he smiled warmly at him, moss’s eyes lit up, he readjusted his glasses and invited macaque to sit down with him on a nearby bench to show him his art. hours went by while they enthusiastically talked about art and their interests until late into the night, after they realized how late it was macaque offered to walk moss home, “oh no! that’s alright thank you!” he smiled at him, “oh by the wayy” he said dragging out the sentence while he searched for a pen and a piece of paper and quickly scribbled something down “here you go, maybe we can meet up again here at sayy uhh 1pm? that way we have more to talk!” he handed the paper over to macaque while wagging his tail. macaque looked back at him taking the paper and looking at a phone number crudely scribbled on it. “sure, i’ll see you tomorrow” he said as he sank into the shadows, his voice gently echoing throughout the park. moss walked back home excited to finally have a friend and slept peacefully excited for the next day.

moss woke up early excited to meet up with his new friend, he got ready taking a shower, eating breakfast and essentially racing out the door, he almost forgot his bag so he ran back in to get and ran to the bus stop at 12pm to catch the bus to the park, when he gets to the park he sees his friend in the distance, his tail wags as he speed walks over to him and plops on the bench next to him startling the demon slightly, they talked and laughed and met up at the same spot for weeks, sometimes walking around while and moss occasionally bringing homemade pastries for them to share. until one day moss asked mac if he wanted to get some noodles to go and to his apartment while he fidgeted with his hands nervously. “sure sounds fun” he replied as he got up and waited for moss to lead the way, as they both walked walked to pigsy’s noodle shop and got their orders, they took the bus which would take about an hour to get to moss’s apartment complex. moss fell asleep on macaques shoulder because of how poorly he slept the previous night preparing his house for macaques company. macaque looked at his sleeping friend and smiled warmly blushing a lil, then looking out the window enjoying the sights of the crowded city until the bus came to a stop a while later. he gently shook his sleeping friend to wake him up “hey moss, we’re here” he said softly, moss opened his eyes, he saw he was on macaques shoulder he jumped up flustered and blushing “ANDDD WE’RE HERE” he said tripping over his words jumping up from his seat with a nervous chuckle, macaque chuckled and got up to get off the bus. moss quickly followed macaque off the bus in embarrassment, as they walked into the elevator, moss clicked the button for the 4th floor and stepped back beside macaque briefly looking at him before taking a deep breath “hey uhh- im s-sorry” he mumbled under his breath in hesitation while looking away from him , macaque looked at him before he spoke “why? nothing happened??” he tilted his head slightly and raised an eyebrow. “because i fell asleep on your shoulder and i don’t wanna make you uncomfortable!” he blurted out as he stimmed, throwing his fist in a repeated motion feeling embarrassed holding his noodles in his other arm. macaque paused and started chuckling as the elevator doors open. “stop laughing at mee!” he expressed while he nudged the giggling demon. as they walk down the hallway laughing together, moss hands over his bagged noodles to macaque whole he unlocks the door to his apartment and lets the demon in. “you can put the noodles on that table” he gestures over to the table as macaque walks in, following after him and closing the door behind him. “well this is it, my apartment” he gestures around with his hands which he then placed on his hips and faced macaque, “it looks nice” macaque spoke while looking around the apartment “i literally spent all night cleaning it, it was a disaster” he said while getting his noodles out of the box and setting everything up on the table then sitting down. they enjoy their noodles together and afterwards sit down on moss’s bed watching a movie as moss brushed macaques hair and put it in a ponytail, they then laid down and cuddled for hours while watching all types of crappy movies, moss looked at macaques fiery eyes focused on the screen, he looked back at the screen slowly reaching over to hold macaques hand his heart was racing until he finally did it. as they held hands moss got closer to macaque he was blushing a lot while he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, macaque waited for a while before he attempted to leave before he was grabbed by moss who then spoke “please stay” he mumbled while he got closer to macaque who was sitting on the edge of the bed, “fine i’ll stay” he said while he got back into the bed and they both drifted off to sleep.

the end