(Smut of moss and macaque)

(This is smut as said in the title you have been warned 🏃‍♀️🏃💨)
as it started to get darker Moss began feeling cold and started shivering, Macaque noticed this took off his coat and placed it over Moss's shoulders, Moss looked up at him blushing "oh, thanks! we should probably head home, it's getting late." he said getting up wrapping the coat around him and picking up the bag off the ground which contained everything he brought to the picnic. "here i'll carry the blanket" Macaque said bending over to pick up the blanket and throwing it over his shoulder. the couple started walking to the car holding hands and enjoying their walk.

Moss unlocked the car and hopping into the car and throwing the bag onto the backseat, and Moss starting the car and driving away listening to the music playing on the radio both in silence, suddenly Moss felt Macaques hand being placed on his thigh, he quickly glanced at the demon who was casually looking out the window, he looked back at him asking him if it was okay to touch, Moss gave him a nod his face started burning up like never before. Macaque licked his fingers then his hand slowly crept up his thigh slowly, moving past his short skirt reaching his underwear, he gently moved them aside making sure not to waste his spit as he started teasing the demons clit slowly and gently. he watched with a smirk as Moss tried concentrating on the road and squirmed to the touch of Macaque, he held back his soft moans as his legs started shaking slightly, he tried to focus on the road and not crash the car on the lonely road. Macaques speed persisted feeling his lover getting wet as his moans got harder and harder to hide while they got closer to the apartment complex forcing Macaque to stop temporarily, but he wasn't done yet. Moss parked the car both practically rushing into the elevator, as the elevator doors closed Macaque started feeling up on Moss's waist slowly moving down to his hips, resting his hand on them casually. Moss quickly pressing buttons impatient to get home.

Moss quickly walked over to open his apartment door, the desperate clank of the keys filled the hallway when the door finally opened, the couple rushed in quickly locking the door behind them, heading to Moss's bedroom while they were kissing on each other trying to tear each others clothes off, as they finally entered the bedroom Macaque pushed Moss down onto his bed towering on top of Moss as he put his hand up the tight turtleneck feeling his lovers body tense up to his touch. Moss whimpered at his touch the demons hand getting closer to his pierced nipples, he felt Macaques tail brushing against his thigh as Macaque started gently kissing his neck teasing him biting his neck making him bleed, listening to his sweet whimpers and heavy messy breathing. finally Macaque stopped and got up taking off his clothes leaving only his underwear. he started removing Moss's clothes and after admiring his lovers body for a moment he got down spread his legs gently and began eating him out, playing with his clit with his tongue and gently sucking on it. he inserted two fingers and began massaging Moss's gspot feeling Moss's legs shaking as the demons moans got more desperate and frantic. Moss felt a burning sensation in his stomach as his body tensing up as he eventually came.

Macaque let him ride out his orgasm before stopping, he took off his underwear, got up and pulled Moss up. putting his lovers legs on his shoulders and glanced up at him, seeing the shock on Moss's face but Moss quickly gathered his courage and gave the six eared demon a nod. Macaque placed one hand on Moss's hip with the other quickly guiding his dick to his

lovers entrance slowly putting it in, his breathing getting heavy as he began thrusting slowly at first, listening to his lovers lustful moans as his pace picked up. Moss's eyes teared up as his body tried to adjust to Macaques size, his hands gripping onto the sheets on the bed. the six eared demon began digging his nails into his lovers hips and thighs, making him bleed thrusting quickly and harshly pleasure shooting up Moss's spine from the pain, his grip tightening his moans getting louder. both their moans echoed around the bedroom both blinded by their pleasure.

Macaque suddenly stopped, flipping Moss over. now the demon was face down ass up and Macaque didn't waste any time putting his dick in and thrusting like it was his last day on earth, he pulled on Moss's tail making him gasp as the six eared demon also dug his nails deeper into the already bleeding hips. the grunts and moans from Macaque filling the space of the bedroom while Moss tried covering his mouth with a pillow as tears ran down Moss's cheeks his body starting to give out from the overstimulation his mind going blank, Macaque let go of his tail now pushing his head down as he felt himself getting closer. his thrusts becoming uneven and desperate finding himself chasing his own orgasm, as his cock throbbed and twitched Moss found himself getting closer and closer with each thrust his screams getting muffled by the pillows his face was being pushed into. Moss's grip tightened around Macaques cock as he eventually came, his body tensing up before his body started to give out him trying not to collapse. Macaque finally reached his orgasm his gasps shaking as he thrusted a few more times to ride out his orgasm. his groans dragging out as he thrusted one last time.

as he pulled out, watching their mixed juices run down Moss's leg onto the sheets on the bed. Macaque plopped onto bed next to his overstimulated lover who laid down next to him, his body already aching. as they both took a moment to breathe and regain some of their strength, Macaque got up and cleared his throat "so.. uhh- do you need anything?" he hesitated not exactly sure of what to do next "actually, a bath would be nice" Moss said, as he let out a satisfied sigh. Macaque went over to the bathroom and prepared a warm bath for himself and his lover, he headed over to Moss and scooped him up bridal style. gently walking to the bathroom gently placed him in the warm water he headed over to the bed and changed the dirty sheets before getting into the bath himself. Moss healed himself using his water powers. they relaxed in the bath for a bit they got out and headed to bed, as they laid down they shared a tender kiss while they held each other in a warm embrace eventually falling asleep.

(Rip sorry for the amazing smut )