#1

*Jade's point of view*

"Hiii!", Cat squealed happily as always when she joined our group and was greeted by everyone. It was a casual day at Hollywood Arts. Everything was just like every day. Tori wouldn't shut up telling us about something that had happened to her the other day, because this poor girl's life is oh so stressful. No sarcasm at all. Andre was working on a new song and therefore paying little to no attention to what Tori was actually saying. This dude did it right for once. Lucky for him, he had a distraction. Robbie was caring way too much about what she was telling us and giving her random but typically helpless feedback and Rex simply made his rude and creepy comments. This all meant that Beck, once again, had to pay his full attention to Tori to give her actually constructive criticism about what had happened, leaving me bored out of my mind and more annoyed than ever right next to him.

Her story had to have gone on for an hour - okay, maybe not, but at least 15 minutes - so I eventually groaned and rolled my eyes. "Jeez Vega, can you just not talk so much for once in your life?", I commented, not even trying to sound like I wasn't intending to hurt her with what I was saying. I couldn't care less if I did.

"Don't be rude, Jade", Cat replied to me to protect Tori, because for some reason, she and all the others are friends with her. Tori was just staring at me with an open mouth and I gave her a fake smile for finally shutting up. "Thank you", I said to her, causing her to scoff and roll her eyes at me this time. "Why do you always have to be so mean to Tori", Robbie inquired and I just groaned. "Seriously, did anyone ever think that I like Tori or actually care about what she has to say? I don't care about her or her tragic life, so can we please talk about something else or I'm going to puke." "At least she said 'please'", Cat pointed out quietly, which actually made me smile for a split second before I realized it and hid it before anyone could have seen. I have to admit, this little girl with the red hair is adorable and she usually gets me into a better mood without even trying. She's the only one of my friends who's actually able to do that.

The only other person who always makes me feel better would be Beck, my boyfriend. Who was now looking at me with a judgemental face. "Jade, please act nice? We've talked about this way too many times. I don't wanna fight again." I rolled my eyes at him at first, but then I gave him a fake smile as I replied with an attitude. "Oh good. So we're on the same page. I don't wanna fight either." The smile faded from my lips when Beck replied a calm "good" smiling himself before placing a soft kiss on my cheek. He was acting victorious about our little argument, so I looked away in annoyance, feeling kind of embarrassed in front of all the others. I just wanted to get out of here.

"What would you like to talk about, Jade?", Cat asked. I looked at her in surprise. "Me?", I questioned, but she nodded with a curious expression on her face. She almost made me smile again. I always have to watch out around her. "Well... There's going to be a second part of 'The Scissoring'. But I doubt any of you would like to talk about that", I told her. They all looked at me suddenly seeming interested. "Oh yes! We would love to!", they basically all screamed in unison, causing me to smile. "Oh! Isn't that the movie Cat got you the scissors from?", Tori asked way too excited. "Oh! No! It's from a kids movie about plant eating dinosaurs", I replied to her sarcastically, mimicking her high pitched voice with a big smile on my face as I watched Tori's excitement turn to an upset look. "For the record, I don't talk like that!", she argued and looked away in annoyance. I felt utterly satisfied at her reaction, until Beck gave me an upset look. 'Jeez, chill', I thought to myself while my smile disappeared. Sometimes I felt like he was more in love with Tori than with me and I hated her for it. Why did she have to transfer to our school? It was so much easier when she wasn't around.

"So what's the plot like?", Robbie suddenly asked, diverting my attention back to the movie. "You really wanna know?", I asked, looking at him and Cat. They were the only ones listening who I really cared about right now. And Beck of course, but I had already shown him the trailer. "Yes!", Cat squealed excitedly and Robbie nodded his curly haired head. "Fine", I replied. "Are you sure it's a good idea to tell them?", Beck asked, but I just ignored his concerns. "They wanna know, so I might as well tell them", I simply responded, already expecting them not to like the movie, but since they had asked about it...