Basketball Practice.

damn. on a Thursday afternoon you forgot that you had basketball practice with Lola.                        You always thought lola as a friend of course, but every time you thought she was crazy hot but in a bad way. You had to stop thinking about her! You gotta!                                                                                Suddenly, your alarm clock saved the day thankfully. You went ahead starting your day off normally until an unexpected visitor went up on your doorstep.                                                                                                         

           'Eh, What's up, Doc?' As the bunny says. 'What the- Bugs? I told you to not wait for me you idiot!'  as they said frustrated. 'Yeah. I was bored and i didn't want to wait all day, Doc. Can't blame me.'(Is he for real? Is he really kidding? Now Lola is gonna follow him! Who knows her short time span is already messed up in this damn mess. I can't stop her or nothing!       Welp, im all ready tho so who really cares about her following? I will just be confident as well im already am!)  Their thinking stops.   'Now, are you ready Doc? I'm not waiting for this thinking. You, Lola, and Me have some practice.'  as he says.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           'Well i have no time to lose, right?'   'Yeah, but you have THIS time to lose when i run really fast, Seeya.'     he runs off mischievously while i walk taking my time not thinking about a thing.  While I was walking i heard footsteps walking behind me.   I stopped walking and gulped and turned around and yet, I saw Lola. ' Aw, did you miss me?' She said bratty.   'L-Lola what the hell, you're supposed to be back with bugs!'   'Well... I didn't want to wait too long. I hope I didn't worry you so much that you wanted to do something.'   Wait what?  What does she mean by something?  I repeated what I said in my mind.   'Lola, what do you mean by- you know. Something?' I spoke. 'Like... this.'     She went next to me and grabbed my arms and put it on her waist and went really close to my face.   'W-W-What are you doing Lola.' I was sweating really bad, but not that bad.   It just almost felt like we were a romantic couple.  'Can't you imagine the DIRTY   thoughts you could've done to me, it's like you almost want it really badly.  Oh god. Lola, what are you doing to me? Your supposed to be my friend! You're not supposed to do this stuff! I'm done for. This woman is on me forever.                                                                         

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             ✨TIME SKIP (because that alot of damage) ✨

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        'Heh, what took y'all long?' he said.                                                                                                     

"I dont wanna talk about it." said frustratingly.

"Alriight, so im just about to get the supplies."  

"Supplies?" 

"Yeah, what did you think?."

"...." 

"Be right back!"

"Forget about me already, baby~?"

"Lola, I have no time for this."

"Oh! Looks like someone's big and strong."

"Okay and Okay. Just don't try to do weird stuff.."

"Weird stuff?~" she thought having an idea.

"Lola?"

I CANNOT RN I'LL DO IT LONGER IN CHAP 2 😔😔😔😔😔