MESSAGE FOR THE MEMBERS

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

A NEW CHANGE

My warmest greetings to all the community members, I hope you are having a great day so far!

I am sad to announce that the original founder of the community, Cassy Anders, has decided to leave the community. She wanted to focus on her own profile and development and we respect her decision. But nonetheless, she will always be the most important part of PromisingPages, the one to give birth to it, and for that, we, the members, will forever be grateful to her. 

On this note, I would like to introduce myself to all the members out there.

Hello, I am Sashi (_sashi), the new owner of the community. I have been a part of the community almost since the day it was formed, and was an administrator till now. It is a greatest honour and pleasure, for me, to be able to call myself the owner of such a prestigious and worthwhile community.

I have been on Wattpad for almost 3 years and have 3 published stories, out of which two are one-shots. I'm a part of many other communities, but this one has always been a second home for me, and I'm delighted to be given the title of the owner. 

Being new to this, all I want from you members is your continuous support and patience while I get accommodated with the change and catch up to the requirements of handling this huge responsibility. I will try my best to keep up with it and make the community reach soaring heights. I am grateful to every single member out there for your love and support and will be hoping to keep receiving it in perpetuity. 

Once again, thank you everyone, and looking forward to lots of enjoyment in the future together!