It was an Accident!

It was just another day at the capital, accompanied by the haunting stacks of papers and his dead-looking Hyung doing the said papers for god knows how long.

'I don't want to work.'

That crimson-haired noble grumbled in his head, already feeling rather dead himself for accompanying the fake blond, sitting in this room for who knows how long times to come.

"Alver."

Sunken eyes finally drifted to something else other than black squiggling lines over the vast boring white, Cale Henituse was about to voice out his complaints when his eyes landed on the said guy.

"Yes—?"

Much to his shock, the dark-brunet sounded even worse than himself, and the fact that he could particularly see those black eyes on the deep brown skin, Cale immediately took back his words and said,

"Nothing." –instead.

Gone, his complaints were. Now, all that he was feeling was a pity for the man.

"Uh, do you want some ginger tea to wake you up? I think Ron stocked some somewhere here for me."

Of course, there were also some fresh lemon pieces stocked with magic and ready to use, but Cale didn't want to risk tasting lemon in his mouth if Alver decided to be freaky again and randomly pulled him into a kiss like every time he got drunk from lack of sleep.

'Yeah, not happening.'

So, ginger tea it is.

Plus, the strong taste of ginger would likely sober up the sleepyhead for at least another couple of hours—

Or well, that was the plan, when all of the sudden a soft teleportation light could be seen illuminating one part of the room, followed by a panicking Raon darting straight to the red-head who's just so happen to hold the mug which only filled with loose tea leaves and not yet the hot water, fortunately.

"HUMAN!!!"

There's urgency in the black dragon's voice, and that sends an alarm in the Transmigator's head as he has never seen Raon this panicky ever since they are officially out of the war. Completely, Including all of the jazz with the hunters.

And it seems like he wasn't the only one getting worried from such a reaction, seeing how Alver also stood up straight, eyes widened, and he seemed like he's ready to go for another war— Not that he, himself, is any better though.

"What's wrong?"

Cale asked the black dragon while holding his face, hoping that it'll calm the kid down.

"It's goldie gramps!"

Goldie gramps.

Cale's eyes shook for a bit.

'Did something happen to him??'

None of them has been hearing from the ancient dragon for the past week other than Raon himself, as they are training some other possible power from Raon's attribute.

"Tell me everything."

Cale feared to hear the worst when he said that, however, he needed to ask.

Is there an accident?

—Raon's not harmed in any way but what about Eruhaben-nim?

Is he injured?

Why isn't he here?

That redhead subconsciously hold his breath when he heard Raon's story.

"There's an accident!" He started, rather panicky, "I-I really didn't mean it!"