chapter 2

Don't you dare do that again she's my new toy. He smirked

Taking longer steps, he stands in front of me, held my wrist and began to drag me toward the university campus.

A/N pov

He brought her to stand in the centre of the campus, encircled by several students.
Bringing out an egg from his pocket, he shot that egg at her and watching him other students began throwing the eggs at her.
She glances up and saw everyone enjoying and laughing at her situation.

"Eww, you stink so ba-." Before he could complete his sentence a hard slap landed on his left cheek.

Everyone gasped to see this.

His face turned to the right, eyes closed.
He opened his eyes, his eyes were red shot due to anger.

He came close to Y/N leaving no gap and whispered..."It's just the start baby girl, you'll pay for it".He smirked.

Y/N pov
Dropping herself on the bed, crying her heart out, remembering and thinking about the incident, she didn't know when she fell asleep.

"Let your heart merge into mine, why there is so much distance, Y/N." As if the memories have a heart that only beats at night...

She was interrupted by the clock's sound, it showed  6.31 a.m. Again she saw this strange dream
Arriving at the class, she was welcomed by a tight slap on her face.
She's the same girl, Nia.

What the hell, why did you -- before she could finish off her sentence again a slap landed on her face.

Y/N pov

How dare you slap him? recalling yesterday's incident. Oh, so she was talking about taehyung.

This is none of your business, stop butting in others' matters.  I replied,  she was shocked.

" And if Next time you raise a hand on me, it's gonna be the last time you'll have hands". Intentionally bumping my shoulder with her shoulder. I smirked to watch everyone's reaction.