3: mysterious injurys

I woke up from my sleep but I was in a different place I got up and started to walk around my head hurt so much but I decided to ignore it I decided to go for a swim I can't remember what happened after that but I was underwater I swam up the spot I was in was red, I swam out I realized that I was. Holding some meat it was cooked I ate it,my hand felt weird I looked at it my left finger was missing from my left hand it had something covering it I decided to leave it. It was late 'was it dark when I woke up' I thought I laid down on the ground and went to sleep.

I woke up my finger felt normal I looked at it it was back I saw something move in the trees I ran over to it... nothing, I felt something behind me I saw a riolu it was strange It's right eye was scratched out it's left ear was torn off It's middle finger was gone I couldn't remember what happened after that I remember waking up in a different spot I looked around I was in a completely different spot there was two big towers and a building my arms and legs hurt they hurt so bad I saw that riolu again I got up I used metal claw it went through it,it didn't move either It attacked me with force palm I fainted.

I woke up,I couldn't see anything I started to walk I didn't know where I hit something it was tree It knocked me out when I woke up I could see but my whole body hurt.