chapter 9

A/N — I decided to take a break for a month and enjoy things for a while, I am sorry I didn't announce a sudden break and kept you guys waiting. I'm hoping you like this update! and thank you for 130 reads!

they kept talking having fun, jungwon had always thought what being a normal teenager was like, his parents never let him do the things he wanted instead they wanted jungwon to become a successful lawyer. indeed his parents wanted the best for him but why like that? they pushed jungwon to study and study, once they even cutted jungwons friends just for jungwon to focus more. he was happy it was over now since he's graduating high school soon enough.

he was lost deep on thoughts he didn't even notice his boyfriend was looking at him saying that he was tired and wanted to go home, jungwon just nodded because his boyfriends complaints oh how adorable he is he mumbled which got his lover to look at him getting shy for a bit, but kept hanging on his arm.

they decided ride a bus to go home, all was at peace just sunoo laying his head on jungwons shoulder while the other is stroking his head telling each other how much they loved each other and giving corny compliments 'you look extra gorgeous today' jungwon said as he kissed the latter on the cheek, the other just giggled and continued resting.

they were happy with this, one thing was bugging sunoo though... he wanted to meet jungwons parents.

jungwon had said a lot of things about his parents yet sunoo still wanted to meet them, he thought that if he met them he could talk some senses into them, even if he knew it was almost impossible he still hoped.

they arrived the destination finally, jungwon was carrying sunoo in a bridal style as they ran to the house both giggling enjoying their youth and Inlove.

a year later

jungwon knew he wanted to marry sunoo but he doesn't even have a job nor his parents approval, he thought maybe it was too fast but then again he never wants to let anyone have sunoo too.. especially when Alex exists

he decided to ride the bus again as he was about to take a seat he saw someone he never wanted to see again.. his mom.