New skl

First say I'm kinda nervous 🥺🥺🥹 but I'm a little slay queen UwU pogger so I can do this .
My first class is English so I head to the room it tells me to go to and as soon as I walk into the door I get interrupted by this fat overweight Ranga he asked me who I am and I said "if you don't know who I am you should obviously just fucking kill yourself already because does it not say on your little fucking 1890's watch or whatever you fucking teachers used to communicate that there is a new student" The whole classroom was flabbergasted because I am a literal walking bad ass " well yes I see Miss Yn but that is very hurtful and inappropriate language and that is not tolerated in my classroom" like the Baddie 😘😿💔😘😰😆👩‍🦯😍🎥😿✌🏻 I am I flipped him off and went to sit in my seat well I'm not even sure if it was my seat but it was the only one left in the classroom. I sat next to someone called Will he was a very brave for coming to school with the ratchet ass excuse of a haircut but I think that's why I found some kind of cute *blushes so intensely I turn into a tomato* "Holy fucking shit did you just turn into a fucking tomato what is wrong with you you ugly Whale Horder bitch why do you just jump off a fucking cliff" Will said in a horrified voice " o m g it was just a joke you silly boy" Will was flustered and had no idea what to do because he had just been roasted so badly by one of the baddest girl in school. " speechless? Huh well I'll tell you this why don't you come over to my house this afternoon and we can study wink wink for whatever those classes" Will turns his head slowly to trying to ignore but I keep nagging him and then he finally says to me " yn Will you please shut up if I say yes because I really just want to learn" " yes ofc I will boo-boo bear" I say in a kawaii voice. I could see tears forming in wills eyes which I'm pretty sure it's just because he's nervous not because he's scared of me.

After school
The bell finally rang to go home but instead of going home I went to find Will. I saw him at the back of the school where the bike racks are with a frog looking ass dude, a dude with no teeth and curly hair and then a black dude which I was fine with all of them but then I saw ranga with freckles and I said to myself in that moment "there is no way that will my babe is talking to a redhead". I stormed over to will fuming, I was so mad that you could see there was literally smoke coming out of my earlobes. " well who are these people?" I said trying to sound innocence in front of the Normies " uh who are you? And thses are my friends.." Will said. I stood there shocked just completely horrified I started going into cardiac arrest.
hey Joanna I know you're reading this and I just want you to know that this is all a joke I literally swear on my dead rats grave. RIP kera 🕊.