BELIEVE

Not everyone believe in God, not everyone feels God exist, not everyone want to even know if God is real or not. Everyone is brought up in different ways and style, different environments and different character. I get it and I wouldn't blame you because I was never there when you experienced the worse, why you choose to make a certain decision you find it hard to deviate from, how you felt that moment and moments that passes by.

I know alot of people that abstained from God due to unceasing waiting for God to answer their prayers, due to heartbreaks they never expect to happen, due to peer pressure, due to fame, money, relationship, alot more. They forgo that God that brought them to life, that God that makes you still inhale and exhale today, all for little things of the world.

I'm not talking based on how others do about God's words. I'm talking because I was once like you. And I would share my story, but before I do, I want you to always know this

-DO NOT GIVE UP NO MATTER THE SITUATION YOU FIND YOURSELF.

-DO NOT NEGLECT GOD DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOUR PRAYERS ARE NOT BEEN HEARD OR BEEN ACTED ON. BE PATIENT, YOU ARE NOT GON EXPECT WHAT GOD IS GOING TO DO FOR YOU. IT WOULD COME IN MULTIPLE FOLDS.

-ALWAYS KNOW THAT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. KEEP CALM EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE FINE.

-ALWAYS BELIEVE IN GOD AND ALWAYS KNOW THAT GOD LOVES YOU.

-ALWAYS PRAY TO GOD EVERYDAY.

-READ HIS WORDS

GOD BLESS YOU