A/N

Hey everyone!

Welcome to this Draco x hufflepuff reader story!

The cover is made by Cumberbatchie my wonderful sister! Tysm ♡

Basic info:
Disclaimer:
I do not own any of the characters in this story unless I made them up. Credit goes to you and J.K Rowling of course.

Definitions:
Y/N - Your Name
Y/L - Your Last name
Y/M/N - Your Mothers Name
E/C - Eye Colour
H/C - Hair Colour
H/L - Hair Length

Content:
This story is suitable for everyone above 16. I will write smut scenes if they add value to the story (This is NOT a pure smut book so it won't be a lot) but I'll put a warning when it starts so they CAN be skipped.

TW: mentions of bullying, violence, blood, injuries, pain and torture.

This is the story description:
In your 5th year you and your little sister, Fae, can come back to Hogwarts. She means the world to you and you'd do anything for her. You love Charms and are always busy with that. Suddenly a very unexpected boy comes to you for help with charms. Something you had never expected. You hated his guts but you Hufflepuff heart could never say no.

Unexpected events lead you to be closer to him than you expected.. but when it brings your little sisters life into danger you decided to do anything to save her.. even if it means losing the love of your life.

I hope you're all ready!

Enjoy and remember, Draco loves you~