Hooty's Moving Hassle

In the living room, Eda is playing a game of cards with Owlbert, who's wearing an adorable small green visor, while the others watch. She shuffles the cards in her hands.

Eda: Watch closely, kids. Hexes Hold'em is the most tricky game on the Boiling Isles. Any proper witch knows how to play.

Luz: Oh boy, cards! The paper rectangles that old people think are fun!

John: What about Uno, we play that game a lot.

Luz: Yeah, but I kept getting skipped, reversed, and even get hit with double or quadruple cards.

John: I'm the Uno champ, and I'm not letting that get taken away that easily.

Luz playfully shoves John while he chuckled. Eda puts down a card on the table. Lightning comes out of the cards, forcing Owlbert to get behind the side of the table. The cards stand up and roar. Thier decks charge at each other, while Owlbert is smirking, loving an easy win.

Eda: No when it looks like the deck is stacked against you, that's when you break out the wildcard.

She holds up a card with a tower. It glows green briefly, resulting Owlbert's cards burn to cinders. Letter spelling made of fire appear over the remains of his cards saying "WINNER: EDA" and then disappears. Owlbert hops back on the table, not happy that he lost.

Eda: Woo, I win! 

She got into Owlbert's face to gloat.

Eda: In your adorable owl face. Ah, I love the feeling of victory; It feels... fluffy?

Everyone notice that there are feathers sprouting from her arms.

John: Eda!

Luz: It's happening again!

Eda: What's happening again.

King: Your curse is returning! 

Eda gasps as she sees her feather covered arm.

They went to Eda's room to get her elixir.

Eda: Oh, boy.

Only to find empty bottles.

Eda: This is terrible. I'm out of elixir.

Luz: Uh, last time this happened, you turned into this thing.

She holds up her phone to show a picture of the Owl Beast.

John: And I don't know if we can even stop it if it shows up again, and I can't find a spare bat.

Eda: I know I should be repulsed, but that look is fierce.

Luz: Eda!

Eda: You're right, you're right. We need to head to the market.

Luz/John: Market!

John: Jinx, you owe me a soda.

Luz sticks her tong out at him while he laughs, they both got up and start to leave, with King following in suit.

King: I'm stealing everything that's not nailed down!

Eda: Before we go, would anyone like to play one more hand of Hexes Hold'em?

She pats her pocket, only to feel it empty.

Eda: Hey, where are my cards?

Luz hands Eda's deck over to Owlbert's talons. 

Luz: Take these and fly ahead. She'll have to follow us.

John: Do it fast.

Owlbert flies off to the door, with Eda running after him.