Chapter 5

Gaga wanted to scream but the hand which was holding the cloth was pressed on her mouth so hard that she couldn't open her mouth but it still doesn't hurt her. The man was very careful it felt like he didn't even want to hurt her.

She thought the cloth was soaked in chloroform and she would be lying unconscious on the floor in a few seconds. But she knew this scent from somewhere it was familiar to her she just didn't know where she knew this from.

The man took Gaga's arm and made her lay down on the bench a few meters away from them. Gaga was floundering like a fish out of the water but the man whispered in a very deep voice "Shhhhhh I don't want to hurt you"

He removed the cloth from her mouth. Then he took a rope out of his coat pocket and tied it around Gaga's feet and another one around her hands. Then he picked her up bridal style and took her to Joanne's.

As Gaga wanted to scream again but the man put the cloth back on her mouth.
"Shhhhhh I don't want to do anything bad to you!" he said. Gaga was too scared to listen to his words. "WHAT THE FUCK WILL YOU DO TO ME!? WILL YOU KILL ME!? DO YOU WANT SEX WITH ME!? PLEASE LET ME GO."
She screamed at the stranger.

He sighed "Listen, I don't want to have sex with you and I don't wanna kill you. Don't be scared I will not hurt you!" Gaga nodded scared. Tears were streaming down her face.

The man rolled with his eyes. "Oh don't cry how often do I have to say that I don't want to do anything to you! Why don't you just get that and calm down?!" he said annoyed. 'Well what would you do when someone just kidnaps you in the middle of the night!? Sure you would keep calm and let your kidnapper do whatever the fuck he wants" she thought but didn't say. Gaga tried to calm down. She has to get her mind clear.

'Why the fuck am I scared he said he won't hurt me so why am I scared??? Stefani get yourself together!' she thought. But she couldn't get herself together and started crying again. "Oh come on!" he walked faster to Joanne's.

As they were in the restaurant he sat her down on the floor carefully. "Promise me you won't scream!" she nodded. The man took the cloth away from her mouth.

Gaga took a deep breath in. She still hasn't stopped crying the tears were still running down her cheeks like waterfalls. The man wiped the tears away with his big thumbs. Gaga looked at him confused. "Wha-what do you want from me?" she said between her sobs.

The man took a knife out of his pocket and Gaga's eyes widened. She already saw enough movies to know what he could do with this knife. She thought about all the things he could do now like, slitting her throat or slowly cutting off every single finger. He could let her suffer a slow painful death but he just smiled looking at the knife in his hand.

--------------------

Here is another chap and I hope you enjoy it. I'm sorry that I haven't updated but I just had my confirmation *yay* and I had a lot to do. Isn't that a cute Tayga pic!? Like they are so perfect omg *-*

Xoxo Jessi