Confession

A few months after the Great War, Cale thinks that the Henituse family and Molan heads should at least know about his situation. After heavy debates with himself and thinking, Cale goes to the Duchy to confess.

With the support of his hyung-nim, Alberu Crossman, his loyal knight, Choi Han, and children, Cale faces the people he had come to realize as his family.

"Raon. Noise canceling magic please." Cale says, aside from selected people, the Henituse family does not know Raon, became confused.

"Alright, human."

The sudden voice of a child, shocked the family causing them to flinch.

After the magic was activated, Cale began his tale.

"The first thing about this is that it was sudden. I didn't know what had happened to me at the beginning, but now I do."

Deruth tries to ask, "What do you mean, Cale?"

"I'm not the Cale Henituse you knew." He began, "I was reading a novel before falling asleep and I woke up in this world."

"What... what do you mean Cale?" Deruth asked, startled.

"I'm not the original Cale. I was woken up by Ron and I was already in the 18 year old Cale's body. At that time I have no idea why it happened to me. If you can't believe me, I can make a Vow of Death."

"Then who are you? What happened to the Young Master?" Ron voiced.

Cale sighed before answering,

"I was from a world called Earth, according to things that happened, it was Earth 1. In that world we have no magic or other races like Beast people or dragons. Our races were only differentiated as people who lived in different continents and countries. We have technology, some more advanced than things here solved by magic. Things changed when monsters began appearing in the world, we had to fight those monsters in order to live, and people started to develop abilities; some combat abilities and some are not. Anyways, I was Kim Rok Soo. I lived until I was 36 years old before waking up as Cale."

"Abilities hmm..." Ron murmured, contemplating.

"I was able to talk to the Original Cale Henituse while I was unconscious in the Puzzle City, during the War. He was the reason why I became him."

"What do you mean?"

"He lived until he was 40 and was dying during the War with that White Star bastard, then the God of Death offered him a deal."

"A God?"

"Deal? What kind of deal? And he was 40?!"

"Yes. He experienced a war that has been going on for 20 years and their side was losing. He said kingdoms started to fall one by one, and those that didn't, bowed to the White Star."

"Wow... 20 years?" Alberu stated, speaking for the first time during this discussion.

"Still! Why would he leave us behind?" Deruth questioned.

"There was no one he could leave behind."

"What? Orabeoni, what?"

"Just like when I was 18, the celebration of the King's birthday tragedy happened.   Cale wasn't the one that went to the Capital at that time, it was Basen. Cale and Choi Han had a —ahem— disagreement and Cale was bedridden at the time. Cale also didn't know of the Ancient Powers in the territory, he didn't have the shield or any of my powers."

"Basen.." Gasps Violan, clutching her son's hand tightly.

"Oppa!" Exclaimed by Lily while holding Basen.