Mother's Day

For Mothers and Sisters.

---

After a few days at the Jungle Villa,the scheduled Mothers' Day party arrives. The villa patio at the beach frontwas decorated into a beach picnic; wooden tables, reclining chairs, picnicblankets, and easy-to-eat food were set. Just after the Father's Daycelebration in April, the children encouraged Cale to have a Mother's Daycelebration as well. It was now the hot summer season of May.

Raon had his Black Castle teleportedto the Jungle's beach, near Cale's villa. The children made sure to includeSheritt, Raon's mother, and the Ancient Dragon Lord. She might only be afraction of her previous self and a non-living illusion, but she helped so muchand sacrificed herself enough to be able to see her children grow up. Amother's sacrifice, as Cale would call it, is similar to how he vaguelyremembers his mother shielding him during the car crash that took his parentsfrom him when Kim Roksoo was young.

This Mother's Day celebration was asilent declaration of his acceptance of Violan as his new mother and thesacrifice of young Roksoo's parents, Cale's mother, Jour, and Raon's mother,Sheritt. Without them, Cale (KRS!Cale) and Roksoo (Cale!KRS) would never havebeen who they are now. As short as their times have been together, Violan andSheritt, even Mila, have become mothers to Cale, and Kim Roksoo is now reunitedwith his beloved mother and now-niece, Kim Yerim.

The Henituse family arrived viateleportation magic early in the morning on the 8th of May, the scheduled dayof the celebration. The family has been very busy lately with the ongoingchanges in society, politics, and overall changes around the kingdom—nowEmpire—despite being almost a year after the war with White Star and Arm. Theonly time the family and the others in power were able to rest somewhat wasduring the times Cale and the children set something for a celebration likethey planned today. Every celebration became big news, and others also tried toadopt it as soon as they heard the news.

Today, the children insisted thatCale involve some nobles. Every ally they made, especially the women, women whomay or may not be mothers but sisters, Similar to the Father's Day celebrationthe children assembled, they wanted this one to focus on women, sisters, andmothers for their hard work, dedication, and love for their kids or siblings.

Alberu brought Tasha, his aunt andconfidante, and Mary, a little sister of sorts as of late. Tasha was theclosest family and mother he had since his mother's passing. He wanted tocelebrate this when Cale and the kids talked to him about it, and he preparedhis gifts accordingly. Having everything a secret, with the help of other darkelves, Tasha tried to get to know the secret, which, by the way, did not work.

Rosalyn once again invited the Breckroyal family; this time they brought presents for her and the Breck kingdom'squeen.

Paseton, Shickler, and Archie (whowas just awkwardly included in the Whale royal family) brought along Witira,also bringing their gifts.

Litana was easy enough to invite,with the location being the jungle. Her close guard Ben and her panther Tenwere with her as well. Ben Haven hid his present as soon as he heard of thecelebration. Ten also hunted for something for her and had Ben hide it.

Toonka and Harol brought along Pelia,their close friend and partner, during the wars.

Marquis Taylor Stan and Cage of theNorthwest.

Young Lady Amiru and the Ubarrfamily, along with the Wheelsman and Chetter families of the Northeasternnobles.

Duke Antonio Gyerre and hisgrandmother, Duchess Sonata Gyerre, are from the Southwest.

Bud and Glenn had to pass thiscelebration with their busy schedules, along with King Fredo. King Fredo wasbusy preventing a brewing civil war in his Endable Kingdom and had acquired Budand Glenn's mercenary guild's help. Though he did give females in his castlelittle gifts of appreciation, they were much more special for Solena. QueenJopis was also busy establishing her kingdom after some nobles tried todethrone her and stop her rule over the Molden Kingdom.