chapter 1: marriage law

hermione granger has always had a plan for her future. she would marry ron by the time she was 23, have a baby at age 25 and have another at 27. by the time her second child was of age she would be 44 and she would live her life happily with ronald until death do them apart.

that was until the ministry announced their new law. the marriage law, it was where every witch and wizard over the age of 17 would be matched together to get married and have children. hermione was sure she would get matched would ron, they were soulmates right? they would always stay together, they were like magnets, hermione thought to herself.

an owl knocked on her bedroom window, she lived in a one bedroom apartment alone in muggle london due to rita skeeter following her everywhere, she hated that woman. oh sorry, should i have said beetle instead? she thought to herself. the owl was a beautiful brown color with big eyes, she took the parchment tied to the owls leg.

miss hermione granger, your presence is requested at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry this following wednesday evening.
you will be matched with your partner in the great hall.
if you are not there your magic shall be stripped from you as the ministry stated.

headmistress of hogwarts, Minerva McGonagall

hermione was very excited to get married to ron weasley to say the least, she could already imagine her and rons kids running around the burrow, one with bushy red hair and the other with brown. she couldn't help but smile to her self as she thought of her self as Hermione Weasley-Granger.

•°•°•

draco malfoy was terrified. he was terrified with who the ministry would choose as the mother of his malfoy heirs. he was terrified with who his wife would be, he hadnt a clue who the woman would be, maybe astoria? or would the ministry choose someone from gryffindor like the weaslette or granger. granger, hes always wondered who she would end up with, he doubted that the ministry would be daft and choose him as her husband. he expected her to get sorted with weaselbee and they would produce 10 redhead kids that would haunt him and his kids life, he couldn't even think about it as it made him disgusted.

fuck, he muttered to himself. wednesday was a few days away and he knew that his life would be more miserable than it already is,
unless you get sorted with granger

piss off, he told himself in his empty apartment. although draco was wealthy and had enough money to buy manors for all of england. he settled himself in a small two bedroom apartment in muggle london, he hated the looks he would always get wherever he went. his father was dead, voldemort had killed his father before him and his mother apparated away from the war, he hated himself for joining the dark lord, he was too much of a coward to join the right side and ask the order for help. after all, it would all change in just four days. (an: four days till Wednesday)

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS HORRIBLY SHORT!! I PROMISE THE NEW CHAPTER WOULD BE MUCH LONGER AND MORE INTERESTING!! vote and share to your friends !!

!! vote and share to your friends !!