✨Prologue✨

~Flashback~

"NATAN START UP YOUR MACHINE, I'LL PROTECT YOU!"
The city was filled with cries of despair and agony, everyone stood frozen accepting their fate
Some fought back but failed to do any damage to those monsters...

Earthquakes that are supernatural, that you would only see in movies...
The cities defenses fell and everything that was supposed to be kept at bay finally got in.

"HELP M-" heads, limbs, blood was everywhere, it felt so hopeless but..
"GO ON NATAN! I'LL KEEP THEM AT BAY!"
Natan was the only hope for humanity so ill do everything to protect him, but...

He fell off the cliff.
I stared at my sword and at everyone trembling and falling apart.

"Can you still fight buddy? HAHAHA!" Dyrroth laughs
I let out a sigh knowing my end.

But then suddenly..
A ray of light hits me.

"What's happening..?"
"I have chosen you to save humanity, no matter how hopeless it seems, you can still fight."
The entity of light speaks.

"What do you mean? Chosen? Still Fight? What are you? or should i say.. who are you?"
The entity answers "I am the lord of light and i will give you my power so you will be able to fight back."

"The lord of light..? why me, why I'm I the chosen one? what's so special about me?"
The lord of light speaks "Everything. Your prowess, your skills, your determination and many more makes you special."

The lord of light.. praising me because of my capabilities? This can't be true, i'm probably dead.
"It was worth my time giving my power to you, use it for the good. and fulfill their wishes." the lord of light tells me

Suddenly i could hear everyone's voices
"SAVE US!!!" "TAKE REVENGE!" "AVENGE US AND THOSE WHO HAD FALLEN!" "REBUILD ERUDITIO!!!!!"

But this kid walks up to me and said.. "please mister, turn back time and protect my mama and papa"

The kid's proposal gave me an idea "Trust me. Just this once."
I get back in my conscious state but i feel more determined and motivated.

"I'LL REDUCE YOU ALL TO DUST!" Before i even realized it, a swarm of swords comes out of nowhere and kills them all, it looked so bright yet they were very familiar.

But suddenly i was hit by dyrroth's abysm strike
"Should've let Thamuz teach you how to fight!" Dyrroth mocks me

but instead of falling down, i was going backwards
Wait.... did it... work?
Time was being reversed and i can see it all happening with my own two eyes
"IT WORKED! HAHA! BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN REACH THE TRUTH I'LL STOP YOU RIGHT THEN AND THERE!"

I then fell unconscious due to the massive amount of blood i lost.
I woke up to see 2 figures asking my name and if I'm okay

with only a little bit of strength to speak i said: "Call.. Me... Yang."

HI! Yang the 1st here, if you have any recommendation in the story please tell me :>>
I'll try to upload everyday, but with my sched monday, wednesday, friday, and saturday will be my schedule of uploads, i hope you stay till the end :>