Chapter 8: The Woes of Mrs. Weasley.

Harry was Free! I felt such great joy that I did a Cartwheel in the Courtroom and didn't care who judged me.

I went with my brothers outside the Courtroom to see Mr. Weasley and Lizzie standing outside. 

"So? What happened?" Lizzie asked.

"Dumbledore didn't say-" Mr. Weasley said.

"Harry's been cleared of all charges." I answered happily. 

"He has?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"All cleared." Ethan answered grinning. "Kassie even did a Cartwheel." 

That was when we saw Harry pull the door closed behind him. "Cleared. Cleared of all charges!" 

Mr. Weasley seized Harry by the shoulders and beaming. "Harry! That's wonderful! Well, of course, the couldn't have found you guilty, not on the evidence, but even so, I can't pretend I wasn't-" 

"Harry!" I ran over and hugged Harry. "I was so worried that you would- I thought they would-" 

"I'm fine, Kassie. Don't worry." Harry assured. "They've cleared me of all charges." 

"I know. I was there." I replied.

"I never doubted you for a second, Harry Potter." Saahira commented.

"How you feeling, Harry?" Ethan asked walking up.

"Fine." Harry answered. "Thanks for having my back in there." 

"No way were we going to let this be a Kangaroo Court." Jacob said. "Even if you had been found Guilty, we would've broken you out of Azkaban." 

"Really?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. Not to mention that Sirius would give us some pointers too." Ethan answered. "I wouldn't have been surprised if he was willing to swim all the way to Azkaban to see you again."

"Saahira... My Lady..." Harry said hesitantly trying to remember his manners. "How did you do that? With the Dementor and commanding it to leave?"  

But before Saahira could say anything. The courtroom door open again, and the Remaining Wizengamot begin to file out. 

"Not here." Saahira said. "I'll discuss it later." 

"Merlin's Beard!" Mr. Weasley exclaimed, pulling Harry aside to let them pass. "You were tried by the full court?!" 

"I think so." Harry answered.

"He was." Ethan clarified.

A few of the Witches gave Mr. Weasley, and my brothers nods and greetings, including Madam Bones. But most averted their eyes. Particularly, Fudge, Percy (the little rotten bugger didn't even look at his Pater), Umbridge and others. 

"Let's get back and tell the others the good news." Ethan suggested. 

"I'll drop you off on the way to the toilet in Bethnal Green. Come on..." Mr. Weasley informed. 

"So, what will you do about the toilet?" Harry asked. 

"Oh, it's a simple enough anti jinx." Mr. Weasley explained as we climbed up the stairs. And Ethan and Jacob levitated. "But it's not so much having to repair the damage, it's more the attitude behind the vandalism, Harry. Muggle-baiting might strike some wizards as funny, but it's an expression of something much deeper and nastier, and I for one-" 

Mr. Weasley broke off mid sentence. We reached the ninth level corridor and Fudge was standing a few feet away, talking quietly to a man with sleek blonde hair and a pointed, pale face.