3.

(SORRY IF ITS BAD OR OOC <3<3 ),

     Geometry class was long and boring, as it always is. 5 students had fallen asleep, I was almost one of them but, the bell stopped me from doing so.

     " Heizou, could you wake Kazuha up and take him to detention. " I nodded, walking over to Kazuha and tapping him.

     " Wake upp class is over~ " He wouldn't wake up.

     " ZuZu Wake uppp " I was shaking him now. I never knew he was such a heavy sleeper. He squinted his eyes open, sitting up.

     " Is class over yet..? " He mumbled, staring at my face. It took me awhile to realize how close our faces are.

    " Y- yeah Mr.Zhongli told me to wake you up. " i backed up, as I felt my face heat up. Dammit why did I get so close to his face hjwhajebhsvehagegsvge

    " Alright then, " He stood up and sighed, slowly walking towards the door. I followed, of course. I still need to take him to detention.

     Before he could start walking in the other direction, I grabbed his hand and started walking towards detention. 

< Teyvat GC >
______________________________________________

(Lumine)
Stop they're holding hands again

(Kazuha)
Help he's taking me to detention

(Lumine)
Sounds gay ngl

(Childe)
Can someone help me and scara we're trapped

(Scara)
no we're fine we don't need help

(Lumine)
Bro???

(Childe)
Please we'll spare you from Fatui week .

(Scara)
Maybe

(Aether)
Not a chance.

(Yanfei)
Where are you guys??

(Childe)
That one weird dark closet
Mood tbh

(Aether)
Did he just come out to us

(Childe)
Yes 🤭

(Scara)
shut up

(Childe)
Make me

(Scara)
Alright

(Yanfei)
I did not want to see that.

______________________________________________

                     •  After School...

tw: small mention of choking 💪

     Me, Aether, Kazuha, and Yanfei decided to finish our homework on call (facetime) together. Of course, Kazuha was the only one that was able to focus. Me, Aether, and Yanfei we're talking about all sorts of things..

    Kazuha ended up finishing everything before we could even start the second assignment,

     " HOW?? " Aether yelled through the phone. Kazuha sighed.

     " Maybe if you guys ACTUALLY PAYED ATTENTION.. you would also be done. " He rolled his eyes.

     " And... Done! " Yanfei cheered.

     Yanfei and Kazuha ended up letting me and Aether copy their papers, because we weren't going to get anything done.

     We stayed in call for the rest of the night, Yanfei told us about what she saw in the closet.. and Aether let us in on a little secret of his..

" So~ What about you two? " Aether asked me and Kazuha, with a smirk on his face.

     Me and Kazuha just started at the screen, confused.

" Do you guys have a crush?? " Aether added on. Aether knows I like Kazuha, so surely he's doing this to embarrass me.

" I guess.. " Kazuha said, hiding his face.

     I spat out the water I was drinking previously, He has a crush? It's not me right? It can't be me, surely it's someone else, right?

     Aether started losing his shit, of course, while Yanfei was asking if I was okay.

     Kazuha's face turned a bright shade of red. I couldn't tell if he was concerned or embarrassed, maybe both? Honestly I would be losing my shit if Aether was the one choking on water.

     After I was able to breathe again, Kazuha asked if I was okay. I nodded,

     We changed the topic, and ended up falling asleep on call. Well, everyone except for Kazuha.

< Kazuha POV >

     I didn't sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened today. Especially Heizou, He makes it quite obvious that he's interested in me, and if I'm being completely honest..

I just might feel the same way about him.

( WOOOOOOOO 620 WORDS 💪💪💪💪)