Chapter 1 - moving in

" Wake up honey" Hazel hear hear her mom saying she slowly opens her eyes realizing that the airplane has landed in Boston. The first thing she was going to do when the family arrived at their new house was to FaceTime her bsf Olivia.

They didn't have much baggage since most of their stuff was in the moving truck. Hazel's mom ordered an uber for them to get to their new house.

Hazel's pov

"We're almost there" I  hear mom saying. I'm about to turn to her  and answer "okey" but something catches my attention, it's three boys they're practicing lacrosse or two of them the third boy is just watching the others practicing. I make eye contact with one of the boys that is practicing lacrosse, we pass them I turn back to see the other boy that was practicing is trowing a ball at the boy.

Matt's pov

Me and Chris is practicing lacrosse for the upcoming season , Nick is watching us practice. I'm in the goal while Chris is shooting shots at me. I see a car coming down our street really slow, in the backseat I see really pretty girl she looks to be my age we make eye contact, but the car is goning further down the street to fast, I feel a ball hitting me in the chest, turn to Chris who threw the ball and hear him saying " did you see your lover girl or what, Bernard"  "Shut up Chris" I say annoyed. I see Nick and Chris a exchange a weird look.  The car stops at a house not so far from ours.

Hazel's pov

The uber turn in to a house not far from where the boys were practicing. I get out of the car and walk inside to my new bedroom, I take a quick look outside my window and I can kind of see the boys from my bedroom. I lay down in my bed and FaceTime Olivia.

- Hi Liv

- Hi Hazey

- How was the flight

- It was good, I think i sleep the whole flight so

- Sleepy head

I laugh 

- Okey Hazey show me your room rn.

I show her my room and I show her the view outside my window. 

- Hey liv you see those three boy over there?

- Umm, no dummy I don't have super vison, she say laughing. What about them?

- Nothing specil, I answer

- Hazey you're a terrible liar

-I'm not, I tell liv knowing its a lie

-Spill it Hazey, come on, i know its something

- You wont stop talking til I tell you right, I say giggling

- You know me so well Hazel

- I tell her about the boy that I got eye contact with.

- Omg Hazey maybe he thinks you're pretty, liv says exited

" Come get your stuff, Hazel" I hear my dad scream downstairs.

- Sorry liv, I gotta go, talk to you soon okey? I say

- Yeah of course, bye, she replied

I walk downstairs and see the whole living room filled with boxes, I grab my on at a time and carry them upstairs to my ro

                                                                                   Matt' s pov

I'm playing mario kart with my brothers. Chris is always beating me, Nick have just given up at this point, he's just looking at his phone. I hear my mom screaming from the kitchen "I'm going to go over to the new neigbours and welcome them to the neigbourhood"  I hear the doors close behind her.  I just couldn't focus on the game anymore, the girl from earlier was stuck in my head. I lied and said that I was tierd and left the living room, and went straight to my bed room. I can see the girls house from my bedroom window.  I lay in my bed just thinking, tomorrows the first day of junior year. I feel axnious just thinking about it, to be honset I never really liked school. 

Hazel's pov

I hear a the door bell ring and a female voice say " Hi I'm Marylou Sturniolo, I just wanted to welcome you to the the neigbourhood,  I brought some brownies" The women says. I decied to go downstairs and sees that my mom invited Marylou inside. I see dad walk up to Marylou and greet her. My mom sees me in the stairs " This is my daughter Hazel" mom say. " Hi Hazel,  how old are you sweetie you look like you could be the same age as my boys" she says. Boys were she mother to the boys I saw practicing lacross earlier, she said she lived down the street didn't she? " I'm sixteen mrs Sturniolo" I said. " Sweetie you don't have to call me mrs, Marylou is just fine" Marylou says. She is so sweet.  I excuse myself and go to bed.

Matt's pov

I didn't get much sleep last night. I'm currently sitting in the kitchen eating cereal Chris and Nick is sitting on my left side, laughing to some tiktok or something. I'm not really intrested in what's so funny. I finish my cereal and get ready to leave for school. I sit in the middle row with nick, Chris is in the passenger seat. Mom is driving us to school today since she need the car later to day. I look out the window and zone out. "Matt, matt, matthew" I hear nick say and I snap back to reality. "yeah what's up" i ask nick. "Are you okey?" he asks. " Yeah I'm fine" I lie and try to sound enthusiastic.

Nick's pov

I don't belive Matt when he says he's fine. But i decied not to push it. I can see him fidgeting with his fingers. Matt wasn't a big fan of going to school all that sh*t mad him anxious. I asked him about lacross and he slowly stop fidgeting with his fingers. 

Matt's pov

Nick stated asking me question about lacross I think he relised I was feeling anxious and suprisngly it help it got me distracted from all the thoughts that were going thru my mind.  We shortly arrived at school 

Auhtors note: 

I hoped you liked the first part, this is my first time writting a story in english. I happily accept suggestions and ideas <3