Prologue

A/N: I am not going to cover the entire game only a little bit of the beginning portion and ending portion of the game. SPOILER WARNING! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

???:Talking

'Thinking'

*Action*

??? POV

I felt an immense pain in my left shoulder accompanied by a large bang from a gun behind me.

???: ghk?!

My eyes went wide. I felt the force of the impact hit my shoulder causing me to turn around, seeing the shocked faces of those I used to call "friends", and fall off the cliff backwards. As I fell I heard my name being called out.

???2: Mikel!

I continued to fall further down the cliff, I saw them looking over the cliff trying to find me. their faces held a shocked yet fearful look to them as they frantically looked for me, once they did find me, one tried to jump after me trying to save me but was stop by the others. They held her back as she screamed trying to get out of their grasp.

???3: NO! NOOO! LET ME GO! LET ME GO PLEASE! I HAVE TO SAVE HIM!

I heard her cries as I continued to fall. Then I felt my back hit the water as I began to sink further into the frozen ocean. The only light and thing I could see from the from the water was the moon that shone a blood red tonight as I slowly closed my eyes and felt my back hit the oceans floor. Before the cold grip of death could take me, I heard a primordial voice in my head.

???: IT is not your time... Young hunter... For the hunt... Has called to you... And thou has answered that call...

Timeskip

I woke up on a strange table I sat up and began to look around, I was in some strange medieval clinic or something. I got up from the table and saw a chair with a piece of paper on it, I picked it up and began to read it. But the only thing written on it was.

"Seek the Paleblood to transcend the Hunt"

I was a bit uneasy after finishing the reading piece of paper. I put the piece of paper back where I found it and began to make my way to the door, once I opened the door it revealed a stair case going down. I went down the stairs, as I reached the bottom I saw strange creatures rising from the ground.

They were holding something, a scroll from the looks of it, it looked like they were trying to give it to me but I just ignored them

They were holding something, a scroll from the looks of it, it looked like they were trying to give it to me but I just ignored them. And kept moving forward, as I made my way into the room I saw more tables then I heard something eating. I went to the sound and found a large wolf like creature feasting on a dead human corpse, I tried to stay quiet but I ended up just stepping on an empty vial and breaking it. That caused the beast to stop feasting and attack me, it tried to lung at me but my survival instincts kicked in and I rolled under its lung.