BIO

Name: Anrhony stark

Age : 15 ( Currently )

Height : 5'10

IQ : 260

Suit: Mark 4

Personality : dry and sarcastic

Backstory: at the age of 9 his father was assassinated by hammer industries and 3 months later was kidnapped by the 10 rings, for 4 years stark was beaten and tortured being forced to build weapons until he creates the Mark 1 thus leading to the creation of the arc reactor.

Arc reactor facts:

The arc reactor gives stark Higher amounts of stamina and increases his metabolism, it also increases the effectiveness of his immune system which is what allowed him to live this long even with the arc reactor poisoning him.

Name: Kinomori kizuma

Age : 14

Height : 5'5

Current breathing style: Sound

Personality : Quiet and collected

Backstory : Mother abandoned him and was left with his father to live his life, this event stunted his social growth.

Name: Ryu takashi

Age : 15

Height : 6'1

Current Form Mastery : First form (not perfected)

Personality : Brash and Arrogant (for now)

Backstory : Shamed upon for my 'villainous' quirk, he made friends with Tony stark with them becoming close friends.

Form 1

- Strength is comparable to 17% of OFA and speed is equal to 7% of OFA. His regeneration allows him to regenerate a limb within 1 hour.

Form 2

- Strength comparable to 23% of OFA and speed is increased to 11% of OFA. His regeneration in this state would allow him to fight off the venom with ease. If he concentrates enough the crystals that have formed around his body can fire a long range, piercing shot.

Form 3

- In this final stage Ryu's strength has increased to the point it surpasses OFA, its percentage would be about 113% while his strength is now equal to about 58% of OFA. Ryu can now fire a blast of energy that crystallises anything it hits, however the amount of energy that has built up overtime will eventually make Ryu become a nuke.

Name : Reece hollikal

Age : 15 ( currently )

Height : 5'7

Quirk :  Plasmatic body allows the user to change their body into a lava like plasma thus giving the user almost unmatched regeneration and once fully control with special equipment the user can manipulate their plasma into weapons.

Backstory : Hollikal had very well off childhood what with his father being a high ranking developer for stark industries and his quirk being highly powerful this caused a bit of an ego to form but he is still humble when needed to be.