Chapter 1

*BUZZ*
*BUZZ*
*BUZZ*

"Ugh! Shut up!!" Davina had shouted, feeling frustrated because she wanted more sleep. But she knew she had to get up, for her first day of college. Davina sighed, as she sat up, looking down emotionless at the random naked guy, sleeping flat on his stomach with the sheeted blanket covering from his waist down.

Davina rolled her eyes as she leaned down, shouting in his ear. "WAKE UP" The guy jumped up, falling right off the bed. "What the hell?!" He yelled, standing himself up on his feet. Davina bit her lip, staring at his dick for a moment, just before clearing her throat and staring up at his face.

"Time for you to go." She said with a fake smile on her face, as she stood up, walking to tbe closet. The guy smirked, as he watched her bare ass walking away. Following her to the closet, he pressed his body against the back of her as his hands reached around, groping her boobs.

"Can't I stay? For a little bit?" He whispered against her ear, as she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath in. "No, No..I have school. Can't be late." She spoke, as she went to leave, but he grabbed her waist, pinning her against the bedroom wall as he stood against her, staring straight down at her eyes.

"I'll be quick.." He smirked once more, as he leaned down kissing her neck. She closed her eyes, soft moans leaving her mouth as her hard, perky nipples scraped against his bare, hard toned chest.

"Hmm okay.." she whispered as she felt his cock harden against her thighs, he reached both his hands down on her thighs, gripping her ass as he lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist, kissing roughly against his lips.

*

*

*

*

After two hours had gone by, Davina was rushing inside the college. She rushed her way to her first class, which was English.

Davina sighed, as she slowly opened the door, the teacher already staring back at her, along with the entire class...*Great...Now the attentions on me.* She thought to herself, as she rolled her eyes, shutting the door behind her.

"You must be the new student, Miss..?" The teacher spoke, rather annoyed by Davina's sudden, very late, appearance. Davina sighed, rolling her eyes as she responded to the teacher. "Davina. Davina Claire."

Davina looked around the class, just until her eyes landed on one person in particular...

"Take a seat, Miss. Claire." The teacher cleared her throat, Davina snapping her head out of her daydream as she stared back at the teacher. Walking towards a seat in the back, as she sat down.

"Great. Now pay attention class."

*

*

*

*

*RING*
*RING*
*RING*

As the bell had rang, everyone left their class. Wandering the hall, going to the bathrooms, their lockers, the cafeteria.

"Davina?!" Davina suddenly heard a very loud voice yelling her name in the hallway. Turning around, her eyes widened as she saw her d best friend. "Caroline?!" She shouted, running towards her best friend as she practically tackled her into a hug.

"Oh my god! what are you doing here?!" Caroline asked as she pulled away from her best friend, "I just moved here. I didn't know you went to this school." Davina spoke, a huge smile on her face, just until she heard a very sexy Australian accent behind her..

"Who's your friend?" He spoke, as Davina turned around. Her eyes grew slightly wide as she noticed the guy, who she locked eyes with in her English class. "Kol, this is Davina. Davina, Kol." Davina cleared her throat as she snapped back to reality, holding out her hand with a smile on her face.

"It's Lovely to meet you, Davina." He shook her hand, as he slowly pulled it up to his face, placing a soft kiss on the knuckles of her hand. Davina bit slightly on her bottom lip as he slowly let go of her hand, staring into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"It's Lovely to meet you, as well." Davina spoke, as Kol nodded his head. "We'll, I must go. I hope to see you again." And before Davina could say anything, Kol turned around, walking away from the two girls.

The young woman turned to her blonde best friend, with a smile on her face. "Are all your friends that hot?" Davina smirked, teasing her friend as a light chuckle left Caroline's mouth.

"Well with you as my best friend, I'd say so." Caroline Joked, Davina chuckling softly. "Seriously though, he is sexy as hell.." Davina spike, as Caroline nodded slowly.

"Alright girl, no more drooling over him." Caroline spoke as Davina rolled her eyes, a smile on her face. "Lets get out of here."