Chapter Three - Tasting Her

⭐️

-Matteo-

⭐️

Following my beautiful mystery girl through the crowd I could tell that she was headed to the woman's bathroom. Watching her go into the bathroom I decided to wait for her, there was no way she was trying to get away from me. From the moans escaping her mouth it seemed that she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

"Aye boss! You still meeting with Mr. Fuchs tonight?" Luca asks, coming out of no where sweating like he had been dancing to. Luca Ricci was my best friend/right-hand man. Not many understand my life style, but Luca has grown up in it like I have.

"Yeah, text me when he pulls up, make sure they take his gun. I am not in the mood for his short temper tonight." I reply as the red-head my girl pointed to earlier walks past winking at Luca. She was pretty too, but it looked like she was trying too hard with all the makeup slathered on her face. My girl was unknowingly naturally beautiful, you could tell in her eyes that she didn't feel her beauty. I know I shouldn't fuck her because it'll just leave her wanting more and I'm not interested in relationships, but her body calls out to me. Watching her dance with her friend on the cameras in my office I knew I had to taste her. No other woman caught my eye the way she did, she looked like she was made for me.

"Gotcha, I'm gonna go get a drink. See you in a bit." Luca says as he walks off towards the V.I.P bar.

She took forever to walk out of the bathroom with her friend glued to her side. Surely, they weren't leaving considering I watched them walk in only an hour and a half ago.

"Hey ladies, you want to continue your party in V.I.P?" I ask walking up brushing my fingers up my mystery girls arm. They look at each other like they were speaking to each other telepathically. I don't have long before Fuchs arrives, and I want to make sure she doesn't leave while I am busy.

"Hmmm, I guess we could for a bit" My beauty replies while shivering from my touch. Grabbing her by the waist I guided her up to V.I.P, letting her subpar friend lag behind. After getting into the V.I.P area, her friend scurried towards the bar, and I grabbed my girls wrist before she could walk away, pulling her back to me.

"I never caught your name baby." I whispered into her ear.

"Anna's my name."

"Mm, a beautiful name. Mine is Matteo."

"Well Matteo, I think I should get back to my friend."

"And drink more. I think not, I need you sober minded." I replied pulling her down the hall towards my office.

"Heyy, I can't just leave her behind."

"She's safe up here, I just wanna steal you for a second."

Pulling her into my office, I instantly shut the door pushing her up against it. I leaned down pressing my lips against hers before she had a chance to resist. Her lips part allowing my tongue to taste her sweet little mouth. She wraps her arms around my neck allowing me to deepen our kiss, sucking on her bottom lip I run my hands down her body. The little moans leaving her mouth are ecstasy to me making make dick rock hard. Unlocking our lips, I lift her up and carry her to my desk.

"Mmm, you look gorgeous in this tiny little thing you call a dress" I say tugging on her nipples through her little mesh dress. Parting her legs as I bend down to continue kissing her,  I press my hard cock against her pink lace panties showing her how much I wanted her. The sound of my phone interrupting us with a loud ding.