015

Sage's pov:

I wake up and get off my bed.I grab my phone and look at the date.It's July 4th.I
start getting excited because that means I could have a little cookout for me and the group.I go do my mourning routine.I put on my clothes.

The outfit:

I go downstairs and make myself some eggs and toast

I go downstairs and make myself some eggs and toast.Once I finish eating, I grab my car keys and start driving to the store to start buying things.I park the car and go inside.I start buying chicken,drinks,lasagna,rice,stuff to make tacos,cheese, fireworks, and some desserts.I go to self-checkout and buy the stuff.

As I'm making my way to leave, I hear "Hey, Stop right there!" from behind me.I turn around confused.I see a white lady with a bob looking at me rudely. "Can I help you?" I aska bit annoyed.
"You think you can leave the store without paying?" she yells pointing at me."I did pay for these" I say bluntly."Yea, sure you did.I know your kind, if you really did show me the receipt" she says scoffing.I start getting aggravated.

"Listen MA'AM, I don't have to show you shit" I say before trying to leave.
She grabs my arm before screaming for security .That's when I straight up punched her in her jaw for touching
me."Don't you ever touch me" I say as the security comes over."What happened?" he asks."I was trying to stop this girl from stealing and when I grabbed her arm to prevent her from leaving, she punched me!" The lady says fake sobbing."Is this true?"he asks me.

"No I was trying to leave, when she suddenly stopped me demanding to see
the recipt.Then when I refused and  tried to leave she grabbed my arm and in self defense I punched her" I say getting heated."Ok, may I see your receipt" he asks.I hand him the recipt.I watch as the lady's face falls in shock.
The security guards face frowns.

"C'mon ma'am your under arrest" he says putting the ladies hands behind her back and putting handcuffs on her."Do you want to press charges?" he asks."Yes" I say watching the lady's face pale.The security nods before taking the lady away.I make my way into my car.I sit in my car for a second before driving off to go back home.

I pull into my driveway and head into my house with the grocieries in my hands.I put the bags down in the kitchen before getting to work.I put the lasagna in the oven.I finish prepare the chicken.Once I was done with almost everything, I start setting up the backyard.

The backyard:

I bring out the grill and put coal in it

I bring out the grill and put coal in it.I set up a small table by the seats in the backyard.I go inside and bring the food outside.(Covered obviously).I go inside
and call gwen.I hear gwen answer.
"Hello?" she says."Hey gwen, I wanted to see if you and the group wanted to come to my house for a cookout" I ask."Is that even a question?Of course we will" she says excitingly.I laugh as her excitement.We both say goodbye before hanging up.

Not even 5 minutes later, I hear motorcycle engines outside.I go to the front and open the door.I see the group standing there with a cheeky smile.
They all enter.I lead them into the backyard.They look around the backyard with thier eyes widen."Ya'll are welcome to eat some food" I say.They look at me and nod.

I go up to vance and ask him if he knew how to grill chicken.He nods.I ask if he could grill the chicken for me.He nods and goes to the grill and lights it on fire.He starts grilling the chicken.I go sit down and talk with the group.

Once we all finish eating, we started lighting fireworks.We watch as they shoot up into the sky.We start chasing each other with the firework with the stick thing.

After we all get tired, we stand and watch as the fireworks shoot and boom in the air.As I'm watching the  fireworks, I feel somebody tap my shoulder.I turn to see it was...

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter

The next chapters will have different endings with different love interests

Thank you for the 2k view I really appreciate it

Love y'all<3

724 words